Author Topic: Whats the funniest thing you've seen (Cont in topic)  (Read 8550 times)

happen,you were a part of that happened,or happened to you in AoT?

For me I was just playing and then xxkatiexx asked if you liked her press 555 so some people did.

She then asked if you hated her press 666 I typed 667 and ran into the police station where A Spoon and (I can't remember I think was) Officer Mike laughing at what I typed.

Katie then asked you hate me Waker while Spoon and Mike were telling me to say yes I was laughing so hard when they told me to say that but I told katie I didn't. I wish I would have said yes now though to see what would have happened.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 08:21:23 PM by Elemental Waker »

Loel I got in the inn and then got nude and I could see my boobies

I was showing a dude where the tree house was, and we were on horses, and he went over that glitchy log that turnes horses upside down and he turned upside down super quick and shot into the air and fell to his death.

Badspot

• Administrator
I was giving some newbie a ride on my horse near the monster pit.  I heard some explosions coming from inside and figured there must be someone in there.  I ran in full speed and sure enough there was a guy standing up top shooting down at the monsters in the pit.  Without skipping a beat I crashed into him and pushed him into the pit, then turned around and left.  He never even saw who did it. 

* crazydude mails Badspot some money for a good story

I beat you wish I would mail you money :P

Heres a cookie instead:  :cookie:

« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 04:23:12 PM by Towncivilian »

* crazydude mails Badspot some money for a good story

I beat you[/size] wish I would mail you money :P

Heres a cookie instead:  :cookie:

You shouldent beat up Badspot. :cookieMonster:

EDIT:

This is the funniest two things I've seen.

*picture we've all seen*

happen,you were a part of that happened,or happened to you in AoT?[/size]
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 05:14:32 PM by VerticalHorizon »

I was with Eriphe and Xtrick was in the lava pit. Eriphe (On his/her horse) shoved him in. He thought he got killed by a monster. Not lava.

O really when did this happen and are you sure it was me?

Went out for some milk and came back to this...

I remember seeing that! lol I was confused.
BTW:I stomped your crotch a couple of times....sorry for that.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 05:33:13 PM by Liquid Snake »

I remember seeing that! lol I was confused.
BTW:I stomped your crotch a couple of times....sorry for that.

O really when did this happen and are you sure it was me?
I think it was you. You or spoon. I think

....turns out... the culprit was Mr. Officer Shaun :D.  He decided one day to take my corpse up and down the challenge 5 times before settling down.

nice...

:O