Author Topic: Blockland Legends  (Read 12419 times)

This is not one of the new "instant join" clubs, in fact I would not call it a club/clan/crew/cult (Lol the 4 C's) Its not a comnunity either so forgot about asking to join, becouse you wront get it.

I formed this new "guild" or whatever you would like to call it to make sure all the best builders will be rememberd. There is no ruels, there is no limitations, there is nothing. If you think you have what it takes to join, you don't. If you don't have the skills, you wront be getting in, the management will decide all. This is not one of thouse 4'Cs you see around. It is strictly limited.

You wont get an invitation, you wront be able to join in. You will be picked out by hand. You will be slected by one of the managers. Only the managers will wear tags.

So to summon up all this.

You wront get in unless your picked.
You wront ask if to get in.  (becouse you wront)
You will only be here if the Mangement decides if your worthy.
You do not have the skills unless your selected.
These my be changed, added or redone, in any way the managers seem fit.

So don't even ask.

BLM (Blockland Legends Managers): The Unknown, entrepreneur en. (due the fact your the only one who you can talk sence without having a nervus brakedown)

Listed Legends, If your not listed here, your not a Blockland Legend. So all you people out there with your drooling hands on it, save it for another time, your not getting in.

Oh yes, to all the flamers who hate me and just wants to see me die. You'll be displayed with the same message over and over. I don't conduct in flame here.

The whole point of this was one big joke XD I thank you entrepreneur en and Otis for helping me carry out this joke. Thank you thank you. And you didn't even know XP
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 05:38:47 AM by The Unknown »

Tag, if any at all, required to be worn?

Are you the only manager as of now?

And it'd be good to make a list of all the members so they can be remembered even more ;-)

:cookieMonster: Luck to your new Legend Guild!

look in the managers entrepreneur en ^^

Unknown, if you have any form of IM, I'd like to show you some of my work.

My AIM is entrepreneur inX546.... for the people... who don't know...

But remember entrepreneur en, just becouse your manager does not mean you can pick any person. You will have to consult me before makeing an add, not only becouse I made the topic, but to make sure no "would be i'M DA haXorZ! MAStERE!!!1337! BuiDZ!" idiots gets inside. I don't want any dorks in this. I want at least 4 pic of it and see if for my self, and get to know who the heck he is, before or even If, we add him.

What part of "you can't ask to join" didn't you understand!?

Can the tag be changed to something with four characters and not five because I can't fit five. How about... LM? Legends Manager?

And I think he was just showing you :)

you do not in any way, have the option to enter Blockland Builders, by "applaying" for it. Its strictly limited.

EDIT: yeah sure entrepreneur en.

Well, I was just showing my builds.

that wront help you get inside. Yes I know I seem like an hardass here, but I have to be. I don't, can't or wront let any random person inside.