Author Topic: Bows, arrows, and birds?  (Read 2593 times)

While I was outside playing, I thought about being able to make bows, and arrows. To make the arrows you would need to use wood (no DUH) and feathers from birds you kill. Here is a list of birds.
NOTE: may not be real birds (I don't know much)

Phoenix - red and blue - makes arrows strong and fast
Thunderbird - yellow and red - makes the fastest and strongest arrows - rare
Sparrow - brown and light brown - makes weakest and slowest arrows
Crow - black - makes second weakest/slowest arrows

That's all i got right now. Post any other birds you have in mind
P.S. Don't be stupid like oxeginboy
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 07:04:51 PM by S-135 »

Vultures, The bird that lives in your closet and under your bed, and...the ones you get from breeding other animals with a bird to get super bird/animal,Eagles, but two questions...why birds? cant it be well I dunno, something else other than being a bird abuser, and why aren't you online msn you bastard! Other than that well yeah...!

Morning Wood + Vulture = l33t

LOL

* crazydude runs away from Liquid Snake

Leave poor Snakey alone. :(

maby when you go to the blacksmiths you could choose to make a arrow heads with and you can use fiber to make the string for the bow

But how will the blacksmith like, Skin the bird....what will the blacksmith do with the courpse?

But how will the blacksmith like, Skin the bird....what will the blacksmith do with the courpse?

You only get the feathers handicap.
And it's corpse.

...Well im wondering what does the blacksmith do with whatever is left...its called imagination but im not sure you would know... :(

Maybe you could have some kind of net/catching feature so when you hit a tree some birds fly out, and you could catch them by swinging the net. The bird could go in the inv. and you would bring the bird to the blacksmith. You would pay 250 gp to the blacksmith and she will pluck all the feathers off of it and give it to you. Then maybe she'll burn the bird :D
PS:Get on MSN S-135

Well I bet that would be food which equals health! That would so pwn!