Author Topic: Megashot Ingame Quality?  (Read 1496 times)

Is it possible to get the Megashot quality or better while playing?

Change resolution.

Megashot just gives you big ass resolution.

Also turn on antialiasing. This makes a big difference.

All megashot does is high res + extreme antialiasing.

Well, that and depth of field. But DoF would make the game hard to play.

Hao2Turn on AA?

I have it on in my graphics card control center, but I don't think it's on in Blockland.

Try turning off any options that say "Use application settings" and make it use your actual graphics card options.

Try turning off any options that say "Use application settings" and make it use your actual graphics card options.
Yes, I got that before you posted it and was to lazy to come back with a strike through.

Thanks, though.

Jeeze, this is a regular screenshot.

Thanks for the protip, this is nice.

How'd you do it sirrus, I'm looking around I don't see that option.

Did it in my GPU menu, Catalyst Control Center.

Thats not under blockland I'm guessing.

Luckily I have a 9800GTX+ plus a 22" LCD screen so It was easy to change after someone explained what to do. I set the antilasing to 16xQ and I also set the resolution to 1680x1050. It looks so smooth now!

9800GT + 16xQ AA + all games = Win on many levels.

Enabling the "Anisotropic Filter" for the Catalyst Control Center messes up all the 2D graphics and text especially in-game, even though it says it's only for 3D.

Nvidia control panel has a quality v performance bar, of course I went quality, Blockland is beautiful now! :D

Enabling the "Anisotropic Filter" for the Catalyst Control Center messes up all the 2D graphics and text especially in-game, even though it says it's only for 3D.
I have it enabled at 16 passes, and everything looks fine.