Author Topic: Strategic Formation.  (Read 6925 times)

I'm going to start playing alot again, and I've been thinking of making a clan for a long time, despite the fact that nearly all clans in AoT fail or die.

This is Strategic Formation, a clan focused on fighting, as opposed to money making/adventuring/etc.

There is a dress code, but it is not compulsory, and you are free to wear and look as you wish. No new characters are required.

Groups of players in the clan will go out together with the sole purpose of killing. If someone is attacked and does not retaliate, the person is to be disengaged. People who have disrespected the clan without good reason, and people who murder innocents will be priority for killing. Players will not be attacked without reason, unless the clan member in question is alone, away from other clan members and not in a group.

Reply here if you are interested and wish to join the clan. People who are not on the clan list are not in the clan. If someone is removed, it means they have been kicked out for a reason.

Dress Code:

Tank top - Just cloth #39
Shorts - Cloth #39
Shoes (Not sandals!) - Cloth #39, soles and inner shoe - Cloth #2
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 12:38:22 PM by Kitty »

Look out for people that want to join the clan because they think you're hot.

I'll join it because kitty is my friend, and it sounds like a good idea. ^_^

BTW:What is the dress code?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 04:33:21 PM by Liquid Snake »

I don't know how to describe it, but it looks wooden.

The cloth texture kitty is talking about is wall01, I'm not sure what it is ingame though.

Look out for people that want to join the clan because they think you're hot.
C4|\| I J0I|\| 73|-| C14|\|???????///???//??//????////slashslashslash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!111111oneoneone=CAN I JOIN TEH CLAN???!!!
lol

I'm going to start playing alot again, and I've been thinking of making a clan for a long time, despite the fact that nearly all clans in AoT fail or die.

There is a dress code, but it is not compulsory, and you are free to wear and look as you wish. No new characters are required.
No offence but these confuse me a bit.

By : 'I'm going to start playing alot again' do you mean your gonna play it alot OR was there a typo within AoT and you meant to put 'I'm going to start playing aot again'

If something's 'not compulsary' it means you dont have to do it. Why did you type this idea twice?
'it is not compulsory, you are free to wear and look as you wish' that's what it means yes.

At first I didn't put it in twice, but when I was looking over it in preview, I remembered that there are actually alot of stupid people on the forums who would be confused by the world "Compulsary", I'm just saving their time.

And there was no typo. I meant alot.

Oh. Good explanations.

I don't know how to describe it, but it looks wooden.

What cloth number is it so I can go ahead and start making it because my fiber farms always get lost and/or destroyed so it takes me a while to get fiber.

Modified it with dress code, check it.

I've got the proper attire now, Kitty.  Thanks for the help. ^_^

I'ill join. is there a test?

Felix, we thought you left.