BJway has fallen. The rise of depositfiles is at hand!

Author Topic: BJway has fallen. The rise of depositfiles is at hand!  (Read 6097 times)

What would happen if somebody were to side with TBM?

I totally agree, Mocheeze. Great words.

Instead of flaming, how about being constructive
That will never happen with the immature people from blockland.

The only way that would be possible if Blockand was an AO game.

You want minifigs to smoke crack and have buttsehks?

You all need to learn how to enjoy a forum, seriously.

Says you... ¬_¬

I'm sorry for acting like a jerk. I was just a little too defensive. BJWay's site looks awesome, and hopefully it won't crash a fith time. As for being associated with the tbm crew (which is irrealevant as far as affecting my judgement of his site) BJWay's relationship with them is indirect and purely professional. His connection to TBM is Mix, who runs the tbm forums and is in the credits page of BJWay's site for helping him. (Not that it was wrong for BJWay to seek help from mix, nor do i judge him for doing so.) As long as I don't get the following measage within the next year or two  I won't comment any further on BJWay Upload service.

I have become neutral since I stopped modding and started making my own game so I pretty much have gained allies where I once had enemies.  Such as Luq. 

And that reminded me!  What does everyone think about the changes to the buttons because that is intended to be a little sneak peak at what it to come.

Coloured lens flares? ugly.