Author Topic: Porting forward does not work. Can you help me?  (Read 850 times)

I did everything it told me (It was pretty easy, really) but it STILL didn't work! my servers are dead! Can you help me? Please help.

Did you change your Tcp/Ip settings? Set your firewalls?

Did you change your Tcp/Ip settings? Set your firewalls?
i have the same problem, and when i change the tcp/ip setting and i set my firewall, it puts blockland offline

make sure that you don't overdo the limits or that can cause the ping to go dead

i have the same problem, and when i change the tcp/ip setting and i set my firewall, it puts blockland offline
Port forwarding- visit 192.168.1.1 then go t0 configureation, then services (this varys via modem, search around untill you find something similar to the port forwarding screen on the tutorial. hit define custom servive and enter blockland for the name and 28000-28030 for the external ports and 28000 for the base port. do this for TCP and UDP. Then hit enable.

Tcp/Ip- go to 192.168.1.1, then hit status-connection summary. find primary DNS and secondary DNS, write them down. Then go to you run menu, start-run and type in cmd, a black window should pop up, then type into the black window ipconfig, some stuff should appear, find ipv4 address, default gateway and subnet mask. Write all of them down.
Go to control panel, network settings, properties or something like that. It should look like this in a way.
Now, where it says Ip address, enter the one you got from the cmd. do that for subnet mask and default gateway. Now, remember when you got your primary DNS and secondary DNS, enter primary where it says prefered DNS server and enter the secondary where it says alternate DNS server. Ignore all the writing/numbers on the image, it will only mess you up. for firewall, go under it, go under internet and network and find BlockLand, if it is not there, add it. Give it full access. That should be all you need to do.

you're a life saver
 :cookie: for you me

i tried that, it still said i was offline

i tried that, it still said i was offline
nvm i didnt fully read this
TRIPLE POST so sorry
it wouldnt let me edit or modifly my old 1s