Author Topic: New vehicle- Zero Airplane by Pandan v3 UPDATE!  (Read 19005 times)

ive been waiting 4 a ww2 rpg! keep up the good work!  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: 4 u!!!

1) It could use better texture and a new wings that do not look like there about to snap off in mid flight
2) Better steering maybe duplicate steering controls from biplane
3)Make the wheels closer inside the plane it looks sorta weird

Thats all i have for pandan ;p

ITS FINE. WHO CARES IF THE HANDLING IS BAD. YOU WANT A MANGO??

When i spawn this is says something in the console

ITS FINE. WHO CARES IF THE HANDLING IS BAD. YOU WANT A MANGO??
have you even seen how bad the handling is?

« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 03:54:07 AM by MrLoL »

WHAT THE forget :O Hypocrite.
WHAT THE forget :O hai fizz :3

WHAT THE forget :O hai fizz :3
WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE FUDGE :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O WHAT THE forget :O

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:36:39 PM by Badspot »

This would be great if someone ported those vietnam like maps like town rage and the sea I forgot who made them thought but it would be epic to see those planes flying in those maps

This would be great if someone ported those vietnam like maps like town rage and the sea I forgot who made them thought but it would be epic to see those planes flying in those maps
Dude, the Zero was made in WWII not Vietnam...

Does it shoot or do anything special?
if you have these : http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=47095.0 can you bombing builds and more. Only in a Vehicle can you drop bombs

a little more maneuverability please.

This is a pretty Mediocre mod, you can tell because:
1. It's by Pandan, who consistently fails to make anything of any quality
2. The model is horrible
3. The animations don't loop properly

Need I continue?