Author Topic: yellowblood's map (updated)  (Read 3364 times)

Check it out here. (image size: 541KB) *Updated*

I know of the other map, which seems a lot better, but I couldn't load it cause the file is too big.
Right now I'm too lazy to add information.

If I forgot anything, tell me please.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 08:00:14 PM by seithat »

Isn't it Red Crater? I know because i found 700 gold there.

A while back, the yellow dyes area was a named zone, and it was called "Auric Fields" (means that if you pressed F2 you could see that name), so the red dyes area must be called "Red Fields".

Not eactly. Your being pilosopical there. It is Red Crater.

How long do you play this game? it was always called red fields :|

it is red craater

NO U!

(damn, I forgot to put a compass...)

It's nice that you took the time to make this and share it with the community, but Pload's map was perfect enough for everyone, in my opinion.

Seithat, I can host the files if you ever need.

I was talking about Pload's map... I just couldn't load it cause the file is huge.

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=5222.0

« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 03:54:22 PM by seithat »

Grats on the hieght map.

Pload could add topographical lines to the map for bonus points. Haha.

Its a nice map, that I can print out without using many sheets or a load of ink. Its a lot smaller too. Heck, I could set it as a desktop.

Except I don't really need a map. :P

EDIT: Bah, I checked the size, and it was around 1000 pixels. No cookies for you. :(

EDIT2: The height map is useful, or at least, it is for me. I like it. Tiling it infinitely and dividing it into a grid can make it easy to navigate the repeats... As long as you remember which tile you are in and which compass direction leads to the home tile.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 04:51:18 PM by Wedge »

I didn't realy draw the map or even painted it X: the engine did it automaticlly.

open RTB, start a new server, hit F11, open the window manu and choose the second terrain option. Then, hit "Operation" (I think) and choose "Smooth Water" - surprise!

Dyes, compass, and Trees/Treasures spawn zone added.

The dyes icons were realy fun to make ^_^