Author Topic: Math!  (Read 13646 times)

Pretty much. Except driving boats is fun.

I can live a happy life making 30k per year. If all goes well though I should be making around 75k. More than enough for me, really.

I can live a happy life making 30k per year. If all goes well though I should be making around 75k. More than enough for me, really.
What about when you get a girl.  Or Kids.

What about the 7k realdoll fund?

Hey my parents only make something like 40k combined, still worked out very well for me. You just need to know how to handle money without wasting any, they happened to be loving pros at it for some reason.

How about a hunk of wood for xmas!

Hell yeah whittling wood is a fun past time. It really is, but splinters are a bitch.

How about a hunk of wood for xmas!

Hell yeah whittling wood is a fun past time. It really is, but splinters are a bitch.

Wood is for pansies, I had lego sets every christmas.

LEGO is the ultimate toy for all ages.

Hey my parents only make something like 40k combined, still worked out very well for me. You just need to know how to handle money without wasting any, they happened to be loving pros at it for some reason.
Good point.  

I guess its just nice to have extra moneys, for stuff youd like to do or want

I actually want to try this.  Ive never carved a whole object, just shaved down or cut pieces for projects.  Any suggestions?
Wood is for pansies, I had lego sets every christmas.
Wood for custom pieces :P

Yeah, don't point the blade towards you.

The emergency room isn't fun.

This christmas, my last lego christmas however, unless I can convince my parents. It was a stegosaurus dino set, pretty god damn huge so it would make sense it be my last.

Maybe I'll write them a philosophical outlook on the benefits of lego and they'll reconsider. They liked the last philosophy thing I showed them.

Don't see myself having kids.  Or even a girl for that matter. Even if I did have a girl, 30k is more than enough to support a family. I'm living proof of that.

It'll come around eventually.

You just need to know how to handle money without wasting any.
I'm Jewish so it should come naturally to me. :D

Vertzer is mad that he got rejected from community college.

He's russian too so that cancels out the saving money.