Author Topic: Power Outages  (Read 2144 times)

I've been going around my city, living in hotels and friend's homes, because my power went out. We got hit by a huge ice storm, and forget I miss my house. Anyways, it's been out for a good four days, and I'm posting from my laptop, finally settling down in a house for maybe 2 more days.

Discuss your icy/snow/winter/hotdog related incidents.

i play gameboy when the power goes out

apparently it's going to snow tomorrow and on monday in the uk :D

apparently it's going to snow tomorrow and on monday in the uk :D
All we got was snow and mother loving ice, and a good 6 inches of it, too.

You and your weak power grid. In Buffalo we don't lose power from a little ice storm and nothing gets closed down because of six inches of snow(we had well over 6 this week).

It only takes less than an inch of freezing rain to close my school, because the lower school is up a hill and hill+line of cars dropping off their kids+ice=not good obviously, and the middle school has a downhill curve which can probably get serious accidents.

Doesn't matter for like 95% of the parents anyway, they all drive suburban tanks.

Doesn't matter for like 95% of the parents anyway, they all drive suburban tanks.
TAAAANK.Lucky :o

TAAAANK.Lucky :o
No, literally, they seriously drive with like these huge behemoths of cars now that gas is low, and they're all laughing at everyone else "Haha look at those middle-class losers, they have normal cars! Pshaw!" they have like probably 10 inches of reinforced armor on those things and extreme tire treads for snow and ice.

No, literally, they seriously drive with like these huge behemoths of cars now that gas is low, and they're all laughing at everyone else "Haha look at those middle-class losers, they have normal cars! Pshaw!" they have like probably 10 inches of reinforced armor on those things and extreme tire treads for snow and ice.
A suburban tank?

Power outages suck. Especially when they sudden and at 11:00 pm in the middle of winter and you pretty much have to stay at home. And then end up waking up and freezing to death.

There was this quiz show and this quiz master asked.
"We asked 100 peoples what they would do when the power went off."

And these two persons needed to answer it, pushing a button and answering the question.
And this one lady answered: "Watching video!!"   :cookieMonster:

There was this quiz show and this quiz master asked.
"We asked 100 peoples what they would do when the power went off."

And these two persons needed to answer it, pushing a button and answering the question.
And this one lady answered: "Watching video!!"   :cookieMonster:

I normally just play PS3 until the power outage blows over.

I've been going around my city, living in hotels and friend's homes, because my power went out. We got hit by a huge ice storm, and forget I miss my house. Anyways, it's been out for a good four days, and I'm posting from my laptop, finally settling down in a house for maybe 2 more days.

Discuss your icy/snow/winter/hotdog related incidents.
Power out 2 weeks before Xmas and it took them right up to Xmas to get power back to some parts.

We had it out for 7 days.

Lightweight.

I normally just play PS3 until the power outage blows over.
Power outage = no electricity coming from the sockets
no electricity coming from the sockets = no power supply for the PS3
no power supply for the PS3 = no PS3

Do you see where I'm going with this?
Last power outage I played on my PSP and my Ipod, got bored of both and went to sleep.