Author Topic: Morphing Potions!  (Read 3444 times)

I think it would be awsume to have morphing potions. Such as a potion that morphs you into a haflman halfdragon thing and you can fly a certain distance higher off the ground. Or one that turns you into a halfman halfwolf you run fast and you got a higher attack. But they will have weaknesses to such as the dragon only ca attack with fire breath wile in use. And the wolf has half the health of a normal human. Each potion would be a one time use and last a certain amount of time so you cant be all out kill crazy or whatever. So plz post and tell me what ya think :D
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 06:09:39 PM by Flea »

the idea is good, BUT

1) you need a LOT of scripts
2) new monsters (means badspot is going to work 24/7)
3) It takes too damn long to do it.

so perhaps in some distant future we might see it, but not in this year :/
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 04:41:36 PM by The Unknown »

Well i have another idea :D. Stables you pay a fee and your horse can stay there and cant be killed or stolen. And if its in there you can log out and itll be there when your bak. And another thing with horses being able to attack and defend wile rideing a horse. And any passengers cant attack or defend. ive had trouble with passengeres attacking me wile i take them places. Im sure thats easyer to do then my morphing. And you are right it would be long but worth it if done right.

Thx for replying.
Heres a  :cookie:!

P.S. y dosent badspot get more people who can script and model good so you can get it done alot faster.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 06:07:08 PM by Flea »

Nobody with the skill and talent Badspot is looking for has volunteered yet.

It'd be pretty sick/funny if a certain potion allowed you to spawn your own giant/small meat cubes to attack monsters/civilians with.

Don't listen to him! He's an asshole.

Well if i knew how to script or use anything that involved torgue game engine i might ask to help but till then i need a help file or tutorial. And idk if torgue game engine is even free. i have another idea again thoe lol. Make it were you can weel in on a grapple hook. basickly shoot it and be able to go up the string.  and it would be cool to have maces or mabey even ball and chains made the same way the grapple is its attached to a string that looks like a chain. and it can only shoot out certain distance and smack monsters and people. i herd you can color your horses but i tried by combineing a insta horse with a ink and it didnt work can anyone confirm if its possible? And also splitting amo for crossbows were it shoots out 3 bolts instead of one but has longer wait inbetween loading. Oh and make it were grapples can pick stuff up if your far awway and hit an item and hit e it will drag it in. And can someone give me a list of what metals have what efect on swords?

IF BADSPOT READS THIS:
please comment
please play aot soon i want to see a giant meat cube! :D

and finaly cookies for all  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster:

k1l4l4

Offtopic: There should be a meat cube like 50 times the small meat cube size and drop like 50 small meat cubes.
Ontopic: Mabey a morphing potion to make you an orc for a small amount of time and be able to shoot exploding arrows like in the torque game engine demo.

The king meat cube is only 16 times the height of a small meat cube and it drops 64 small meat cubes total. the 64 small meat cubes come from 16 medium cubes and the medium cubes come from 4 large cubes. If you count killing the king cube, that is 85 cubes total you have to kill. Only Badspot can spawn them though.

Well how can we know without proof?

Offtopic: There should be a meat cube like 50 times the small meat cube size and drop like 50 small meat cubes.
Ontopic: Mabey a morphing potion to make you an orc for a small amount of time and be able to shoot exploding arrows like in the torque game engine demo.

must be my ADD

i think this game needs a castle. i like the towns but we need more towns and one big castel. or add to mini castles like fort bad only lil bigger and be able to teletport there and have mini fort wars game. and the winning team gets like 10000gp to spread between them. or boss monsters would be cool just like every ounce and a wile if you got lets say 3 orcs after you a random mini bos pops up orc boss. he would drop more gold and might have a glowing ring around the botom of him. and is plut a real metal in real life? cause if not i know were he got the idea :D theres a show on adult swim i was watching last night and they had to go get this plutonium before some other people did. or something like that i wasnt into it i just herd plutonium and i was like woe no way.

folow my bouncing cookie!
                 :cookie:
         :cookie:           :cookie:           :cookie:  :cookieMonster: (eats) YUM!
  :cookie:                            :cookie:

..................ok.... plutonium is an element and a metal.also it is radioactive.......but not in aot...and
BADSPOT IS OUR DICTATOR....and does what he likes *bows down to badspot

i bet if we dont bow to him he ban us :( (crawls by tay and bows) and cool plutonium i think he should add glass metals there 3 times stronger then titanuim adn tehre real in real life :O but we dont use them because cant cut tehm same with titanum so they go unused. but id like a chunk of it jsut throw it at someone lol that would hurt (throws titanum rock at badspot statue)(fingar breaks off) :O (glues it on quikly) few that was close :)