Author Topic: A Sincere Thank You.  (Read 4042 times)

Get out, you got banned because we didn't want you here. What makes you think we want you now?
You could always give him a second chance if you didn't like him,though I know not everyone is capable of doing so.

Ohia Jack, This is Devil's Enemy.

So you made a new account?
*Waits for ban*
You seem to forget Badspot has to approve accounts first
Edit: Nick, your problem is? :\ If Badspot approved my account, he must know what he is doing.. Personally, I think he made the right choice, in certain ways.. I mean, I did get banned for--Well I'm not going to go into it. Point is, there are people who dislike you too. Just because I happen to be one user who you dislike does not mean I'm not liked/loved by other users, as is probably for your situation as well. Do you not trust him? What's your problem, man? ..And I didn't get banned because EVERYONE didn't want me here. I got banned because of saying "I quit" however, eh, it's a long story. I'm not going into it. Maybe YOU didn't want me here, but Toast, Hells, Devil, and tons of othere people do. It's a subject of controversy and I'm not about to telling you all to forget off. It's said and done and it's over with, this is a whole new start and I plan to make it a good one.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 01:09:04 PM by JD »

Glad to have you back.

p.s JD you make some nice spore cretures

So no one has remembered his trolling and such? Welcome back anyways, I guess I'll give a second chance.

I do remember, but I get over things within minutes. If you see me hating someone, I'm pretending to make a big deal about it.

So no one has remembered his trolling and such? Welcome back anyways, I guess I'll give a second chance.
I don't recall any form of trolling. Just alot of stupid post.

And yours is....?

Not that it would matter in the slightest, but my ID is in the early 5ks.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 02:44:08 PM by Drak »

I don't recall any form of trolling. Just alot of stupid post.

He would curse like 10 times per post, almost every other word. At anyone for any reason he could think of. Even if he didn't have a reason.

There are also a lot of other things about him that pissed me off, but he seems to have stopped, so I'm fine with him unless he starts up again.

You seem to forget Badspot has to approve accounts first
He clearly said he made this new account because his old one was perma banned.

He would curse like 10 times per post, almost every other word. At anyone for any reason he could think of. Even if he didn't have a reason.

There are also a lot of other things about him that pissed me off, but he seems to have stopped, so I'm fine with him unless he starts up again.
That is not trolling, trolling is trying to start up a flame war.

He clearly said he made this new account because his old one was perma banned.
Badspot came online. JD didn't get banned.

Everyone needs to shut the forget up about how low their ID is, it doesn't make you a better person to have a low ID.

Shut up mr. High ID. My low ID laughs at you.
Joke, no offense. I hate people who discriminate people due to their IDs.

Get out, you got banned because we didn't want you here. What makes you think we want you now?
The fact that he isn't banned.

Isn't this a plead for sympathy?