Author Topic: Ephialtes Impostor  (Read 3247 times)

Just because his/her's name is like Ephi's, it doesn't necessarily mean that it was an impostor.

That is one of the semi-popular choices when people try to pose as me. Other names are as follows:

Ephailtes
Ephilates
Ephialites
Ephelates
Ephiailtes
Ephieltes
Ephia1tes

It was pretty obviously some dumbass kid. My bad for having a name 90% of the forums can't even spell in the first place.

no one has ever tried to rip me off.
i dare anyone to try. no one could pull off being bis well enough to convince anyone.
not with a snake like that!!!!
I saw a poster who's signature was extreamely similair to your signature.

That is one of the semi-popular choices when people try to pose as me. Other names are as follows:

Ephailtes
Ephilates
Ephialites
Ephelates
Ephiailtes
Ephieltes
Ephia1tes

It was pretty obviously some dumbass kid. My bad for having a name 90% of the forums can't even spell in the first place.

For some reason, I feel that I can make a list just as long as yours for all the ways people spell my name wrong.

Ephailtes
Ephilates

Ooh you're a clever boy! You can have two candies next time you go potty for being so smart!

Ooh you're a clever boy! You can have two candies next time you go potty for being so smart!

I lol'd.

loving hacks. I still lose 2 pieces every time I go potty. Why do you hate me so, Ephi?

Gentlemen, we have a spy among us.
And its.........Orange wolf /sarcasm

I think that guy was a fake Badspot once I rember his id from another post and he ban someone for not beliveing he the real badspot

Son of a bitch, Shadow King, STOP BUMPING OLD DRAMA TOPICS.

For some reason, I feel that I can make a list just as long as yours for all the ways people spell my name wrong.
Cornho

Gentlemen, we have a spy among us.

Spy check!  :P

...ontopic now. It's not that uncommon for a big forum and BL member to be posed by over three noobs at the same time, sometimes throw in the random low-ID poser just for fun, and you have... :O  Blockland V10!

On a side note, Ephialtes' name isn't that hard to spell :P