Jui-jitsu Techniques

Author Topic: Jui-jitsu Techniques  (Read 6070 times)

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.
You mean you're seriously going to use pressure points in a fight?

Also, Snake uses pressure points? I've only played the one on the first Playstation.
It was an example.

I've heard some man could use his Ki so not even 100 soldiers could hold him. ;•

I don't know what ki is but I'm just gonna go ahead and call bullstuff on that one.

1) You mean you're seriously going to use pressure points in a fight?

2) It was an example.
1) Yes, if you know what you are doing (which I am sure you don't) you can use pressure points very effectively in a fight. Do not misunderstand and think that I am saying that you can win a fight using only pressure points. This is possible, but I don't recommend trying. The best thing to do is to us a combination of Jui-jitsu (or other martial art) and pressure points. For instance, you can perform a standing arm bar and once completed use pressure points on their hand/wrist/arm to make them comply using pain. The same scenario would work on the ground. A knife/straight hand to the front of the throat would activate the gag reflex temporarily causing them pain so that they are not realizing the Jui-jitsu technique you are performing until it is too late.

2) I was just wondering. :P

I've heard some man could use his Ki so not even 100 soldiers could hold him. ;•
Yes, Vertzer you are right. This man may have used a martial art technique to take a few on at once, but there is no possibility to get away from 100 soldiers.

Kay, where does he live? I've been studying Jui-jitsu for three years on my own and for over a year with a dojo. Gracie Combatives class as well as Brazilian. Give me a place and a time....if you live in Georgia =.= I'm not gonna leave the state to beat your ass.....
EDIT: Mainly Jui-jitsu, but Ninjutsu and Aikido a little on the side. I hope to join this Ninjutsu dojo in Atlanta when I'm 18. Not sure why they have an age restriction. I know Ninjutsu is brutal and deadly, but still....
Ninja Edit - forget you cant leave state HAH
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 04:25:29 PM by Jimmg »

Do you want me to beat your ass?
That's the most homo comment i have ever seen.  What are you gonna use your stick?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 04:31:15 PM by zoneark »

LOL

I would like to see that.

cut me up a slice of THAT action

Yes, you can use pressure points in a fight, but its not what you think. Its not some "effective" poke moves that win. Its just aim for the temple,jaw,solerplex,  snake, ect.

For anyone who think jui-jitsu is gay, they are indeed correct. It looks gay as hell, but don't think its weak. Probably the most effective martial arts.

For anyone who think jui-jitsu is gay, they are indeed correct. It looks gay as hell, but don't think its weak. Probably the most effective martial arts.
This is true. It may look gay (unless you practice with a girl), but it is extremely effective. Also, I have used it before in a fight. Did it on muscle memory too. I did it before I realized what I was trying to do. :/

That's the most homo comment i have ever seen.  What are you gonna use your stick?
You are a homoloveual for suggesting that I was implying homoloveual intercourse.

God dammit does anyone have a youtube video or .gif of that part in the first Indiana Jones where that guy starts doing tricks with his sword and Indiana shoots him.

It'd fit what I'm gonna say perfectly.

First of all, don't bring a sword to a gun fight. Be prepared.
Second of all, if the gunman is in close range there a techniques to disarm and control him, but I'm not gonna say there isn't a possibility of being shot while doing said techniques, that is the con. The pro is that you won't get shot in the head/chest.

Last time I checked the jaw or the snake were not pressure points.

your right, but there good spots to aim

It's seems friend Ryan is now an Internet Toughguy :o