Author Topic: Jui-jitsu Techniques  (Read 6066 times)

If any of you people happen to like martial arts or Jui-jitsu itself, then your in luck! I have found a great couple of videos on youtube that I personally loved. I have asked what style of Jui-jitsu it is and hope to get an answer quickly. Until then, have fun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqaPVixmXpI&feature=channel_page

Do you want me to beat your ass?
LOL

I would like to see that.

Kay, where does he live? I've been studying Jui-jitsu for three years on my own and for over a year with a dojo. Gracie Combatives class as well as Brazilian. Give me a place and a time....if you live in Georgia =.= I'm not gonna leave the state to beat your ass.....
EDIT: Mainly Jui-jitsu, but Ninjutsu and Aikido a little on the side. I hope to join this Ninjutsu dojo in Atlanta when I'm 18. Not sure why they have an age restriction. I know Ninjutsu is brutal and deadly, but still....
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 03:52:14 PM by ryanb31394 »

Kay, where does he live? I've been studying Jui-jitsu for three years on my own and for over a year with a dojo. Gracie Combatives class as well as Brazilian. Give me a place and a time....if you live in Georgia =.= I'm not gonna leave the state to beat your ass.....

Okay? That's goingto work out fine...

The video doesn't come with a virtual buddy to practice on (not gay). I guess I'll just keep sitting on my ass and pretend I'm actually getting good at something.

Do you want me to beat your ass?

Ahah, hahahahaha

*internet kung-fus you*

Eew, Jui-Wutsu.
Taekwondo r for ril ninjaz.

Okay? That's goingto work out fine...
I meant using the internet. I look up videos such as this one and many others. I also know a couple pressure points on the body from some pressure point charts a while back. (Not the gay ones on the neck by the collar bone and sides of the neck.)

Eew, Jui-Wutsu.
Taekwondo r for ril ninjaz.
Lol wut? Taekwondo is okay, but too much striking. I prefer Jui-jitsu because you are using their own body against them while using little or no strength. Striking hurts them, but it can also do your own body harm as well.

I meant using the internet. I look up videos such as this one and many others. I also know a couple pressure points on the body from some pressure point charts a while back. (Not the gay ones on the neck by the collar bone and sides of the neck.)

Internet? Are you serious?

Internet and books. Why? Also, if you are implying I am trusting amateurs, then you are wrong. I'm not an idiot. I don't trust people just because they have a "martial arts" video. For instance, the guy in the link I gave has been practicing Jui-jitsu for 30 years, has learned it both in the army and law inforcement. Also, as I said, I also am currently taking Jui-jitsu at a dojo as well.

pressure points are pointless. In a fight against some prick at school you're not going to go all Metal gear solid on him. A swift knock out is what will win the fight.

pressure points are pointless. In a fight against some prick at school you're not going to go all Metal gear solid on him. A swift knock out is what will win the fight.
You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Also, Snake uses pressure points? I've only played the one on the first Playstation.

Hmm... I have seen a few...

*Points to title unresponivly*