Author Topic: Don't ask why, but anyone know where to buy a trenchcoat?  (Read 4056 times)

Post pic of you in a leather coat.
1) creepfiles ._.
2) How do you know it's me and not a random pic i found on the internet
3) creepfiles... o.o
4) You'll all just say that i look terrible just to insult me (that's what you've been doing so far)
5) creepFILES!! O.o

1) creepfiles ._.
3) creepfiles... o.o
4) You'll all just say that i look terrible just to insult me (that's what you've been doing so far)
5) creepFILES!! O.o
That's not how you spell "child enthusiast".

1) creepfiles ._.
3) creepfiles... o.o
5) creepFILES!! O.o
Asking for a picture of a 14 year old is not child enthusiasm. Even if you were 11 it doesn't mean they are a child enthusiast. Want to argue with me about it? Go ahead, I can do it all day.

if you must know why, i just want it to look cool. I dont want to go do a shootout if you're thinking of that, I most certainly do not want to flash children O.o
The fact that you mentioned that suggests that you're the perverted one, not me

Running around in any kind of coat other than a normal coat really isn't "cool". I have a German battle dress uniform (BDU) coat yet I don't wear it to be cool. Oh and if you do have a trench coat you got to run up to kids and flash them.

i'm currious as to what you're hoping to accomplish by insulting me...

I'm curious as to why you think wearing a trench coat makes you cool.

I'm looking for a store to buy a new, leather trenchcoat (like Neo from the Matrix) but i can't find a store that sells them! If anyone has any ideas, i would be very greatful.
Neo's trenchcoat isn't leather.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 01:25:30 AM by infomaniac »

I'm curious as to why you think wearing a trench coat makes you cool.
i think it LOOKS cool, it doesnt make me cool.

EDIT:
see?
i just want it to look cool.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 06:09:41 PM by StarHawk »

i think it LOOKS cool, it doesnt make me cool.

EDIT:
see?
You make no sense.

You remind me of my brother when he was in his Neo kick. He got one and immediately the school labeled him a terrorist belonging to a "Trench Coat Mafia" Got him in heaps of trouble. Hope you won't mind being branded a terrorist for wearing one.

There's nothing cooler than a 15 year old in a trench coat.

I want a burnt umber one, like Rick Astley's, then all you need is the funky hairdo!

Burlington Coat Factory is where I go for all my Trench Coat needs.