Author Topic: Server could not verify your Blockland ID  (Read 16090 times)

Is there anyone else using your key?

Its not something like that, its definitely a strange network/server thing going on. Given that the client portion works and the server portion doesn't, i'm sure Badspot can figure it out.

Nah, no one else knows my key... I just got a it a week ago... and the minute I tried it, this happens.

Badspot

• Administrator
The IP you're connecting to the server with is not the same as the one you're using to authenticate with the master server.  It appears that TCP is going through one IP address and UDP is going through another.  Either you're using a proxy or your crazy Singapore ISP is doing something weird. 

Sorry, I'm not very good with computer terms and all... How do I fix this? I just want to be able to get onto online servers... I mean that's is kind of the main point I got the game, used to play the old blockland, and it's online play is awesome... I don't think that I'm using a proxy.

The IP you're connecting to the server with is not the same as the one you're using to authenticate with the master server.  It appears that TCP is going through one IP address and UDP is going through another.  Either you're using a proxy or your crazy Singapore ISP is doing something weird. 

Singapore ISPs do actually use proxies for internet censorship and all that crap so that'd probably mess up your IP situation for sure. I'd suggest using an SSH tunnel to play but i'm pretty sure thats one of the countries where they shoot you for that.

Have you tried putting in your Authentication key in again?

Over and over again, Loopy =.=

Hey. Are you going to do anything so that I can play? I payed 20 bucks okay... Don't just ignore this.