Author Topic: Stupid Little Brother  (Read 3282 times)

Ok, what. The. forget. My 7 year-old brother traded a 5 dollar bill for a one dollar bill. To a 4th grader. His reason? "She said she would give me 3 dollars back!"

Why do I have to be related to such handicaps.

7 Years old, they aren't even aware of cars let alone how to count properly.

Hook me up, I got dollars to be traded.

I'm a younger brother... I'm not that stupid though. :P  Hey, who can blame him, he's only 7!

I don't remember being handicapped at 7 years old.

Tell your brother to go read a book and not be some stupid kid.

I'm a younger brother... I'm not that stupid though. :P  Hey, who can blame him, he's only 7!

Last I checked, 1st graders knew that 5 was more than 1.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 09:47:01 PM by Draco S. »

I could count to 100 before my first day of school (age 5), clearly this brother needs to be beaten with some type of smartening rod.

By the way I'll give you three shiny quarters for your dollars.

i remember kindergarten actually.
everyday from the first day we would count a number higher.
we had a party at 100th day

I could count to 100 before my first day of school (age 5), clearly this brother needs to be beaten with some type of smartening rod.

By the way I'll give you three shiny quarters for your dollars.
I beat you couldn't do your times table, let alone subtracting. Plus if this girl was in the 4th Grade, he probably felt somewhat threaten by her or didn't quite understand at the time. The fact is you're not smart when your a kid, even if you where everybody else isn't as smart as you at the time. You dumb loving Americans, this is why your society is full of dumb asses, YOU SHUD BE SMRT IN SCHOZ.

Last I checked, 1st graders new that 5 was more than 1.
*Cries*

Last I checked, 1st graders new that 5 was more than 1.

If you're 7 you should be in second grade or ending first grade, depending on when you started school.
Around here everyone except for a few tiny bit of people started school(in Kindergarten) at 5 years old.

You have to be handicapped to not know that 4 dollars is less than 5.

i knew my numbers. the same episode of sesame street was on three times a day. i never missed one

I beat you couldn't do your times table, let alone subtracting. Plus if this girl was in the 4th Grade, he probably felt somewhat threaten by her or didn't quite understand at the time. The fact is you're not smart when your a kid, even if you where everybody else isn't as smart as you at the time. You dumb loving Americans, this is why your society is full of dumb asses, YOU SHUD BE SMRT IN SCHOZ.

Congradulatiosn you wInZoRz

Oh wait you don't.

Because i get jokes.

You clearly don't but don't worry, by time you are ready for you big boy pants you should have figured it out, if not I tutor.

That's funny... today my little brother came home and said he jipped a stupid 7 year old by trading him his 1 dollar bill for the kid's 5 dollar bill....