Author Topic: Hardware monitoring software.  (Read 2712 times)

Post what you use to monitor the temperatures of your CPU, GPU, and things of that nature.

For my GPU, I use GPU-Z.

For my CPU, I use Core Temp.

I use CPU-Z for everything.  Also known as HW Monitor and CPUID.

EVGA Precision for GPU, I'll try that thingamajig for my CPU though.
I also use Precision to OC.

Speed fan takes for loving ever to load. Core Temp loads instantly. CT also was completely recoded recently.

EVGA precison requires an EVGA card.

I just use the CCC for my 4870 to check temps when I feel like it. The card will never come close to overheating without me noticing so temps don't matter much for it.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 10:59:14 AM by Otis Da HousKat »

Ok what are you guys saying?
I cant understand a WORD out of your mouths.

Actually, EVGA precision can be used for any/most Nvidia cards

Obviously.
Would you just shut the forget up and get out of these computer topics already? You always give poor advice or the wrong information.

Ok what are you guys saying?
I cant understand a WORD out of your mouths.
Software for monitoring our hardware.

Actually, EVGA precision can be used for any/most Nvidia cards
The website says you need an EVGA card, but if you have used it without one I'll take your word. I'd only ever buy EVGA for an Nvidia card anyway so it doesn't matter much.

Would you just shut the forget up and get out of these computer topics already? You always give poor advice or the wrong information.
Crying.

You're doing it. Chill the forget out.

Crying.

You're doing it. Chill the forget out.
I was going by what their website says. I didn't flip out when Adio corrected me on it. I'm not going to take the time to find all the quotes, but you have said stupid stuff about computers numerous times before.

I was going by what their website says. I didn't flip out when Adio corrected me on it. I'm not going to take the time to find all the quotes, but you have said stupid stuff about computers numerous times before.
And I was corrected by other people nicely. You however just rammed in and threw the corrections at me like knives.

Ohno, someone doesn't know anything about computers! I'd better correct them angrily.

And I was corrected by other people nicely. You however just rammed in and threw the corrections at me like knives.

Ohno, someone doesn't know anything about computers! I'd better correct them angrily.
You'd think after maybe the second or third time in a row you would have got the picture that you don't know stuff to give any sort of advice on hardware.

I think he's more pissed off about the fact that you act like you do know about computers. Not that your information is wrong.