Author Topic: blocuala  (Read 1585 times)

He's a little kid that just tries to get himself banned by every post he makes. Discuss

Indeed.

To his "LOOK I'VE SEEN NAKED HOT CHICKS ON MY OLD LAPTOP AND HAD TO GET A NEW ONE" comment:

Great, so you can type in 'free research' in Google and contract 4 viruses with every click of a mouse.

You're still 11, brat. Now get out.

Seen this comming.

Quote from: blocula
LOOK IVE SEEN NAKED HOT CHICKS THAT MY OLD LAPTOP GOT MESSED UP AND I GOT A NEW ONE SO SHUT UP PACKER
So he downloaded research and lost it?

Haha now he is making up lies so people can feel sorry for him and his handicapped stuff.
SORRY!!!JUST STOP BOTHERING ME I LIVE ALONE MY DAD MOM SISTER AND BROTHER DIED IN AN ACCIDENT I SURVIVED WITH A BAD BROKEN BONE BODY I HAVE NO FAMILY I LIVE WITH MY DEAD DADS FRIEND

_____________________________ __________
                   /                                                               \
                  / Hey guys! Bisjac stickman here!                      \
                  | This MIGHT be the last time i post this guy.      |
                  |     It's not cool to spam stupid things to much  |
                 / _____________________________ ___________/
                / /             
                \/

O/
               /|
                /\

Aww but I love Bisjac stickman :c

Haha now he is making up lies so people can feel sorry for him and his handicapped stuff.

HE DIED IN AN ACCIDENT. AND SURVIVED? THAT MUST'VE BEEN PAINFULOL

Great, so you can type in 'free research' in Google and contract 4 viruses with every click of a mouse.

WHAT KIND OF VIRUS? LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOOLOLLOLOLOLno.

WHAT KIND OF VIRUS? LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOOLOLLOLOLOLno.

STDSLOLZ

DA ON DAT INFECS DA COMPOOTAR! MAEEEKS LOOOTA OPO UPS AN GOOOO SLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW [/BBBB] [/SIZEEE!!!]

wat can of virus wuz it?
Please dont let this be a meme.

Signature:
Friends:<br />Zack437<br />Spenny<br />Chrono<br />99 people you dont know<br />PIEBOY163<br />34 Masta Green Day<br />Seargent227 &228<br />Boba Fett<br />Pantherfan<br />griffin<br />peep<br />facechild

WHAT