Author Topic: Vertzer/Partizan asks me for child research  (Read 40602 times)

I need GMod : /

Go buy it. I'd play more often but the whole Wire mod thing that allows you to basically build a computer in the game to control things confounds me.

Go buy it. I'd play more often but the whole Wire mod thing that allows you to basically build a computer in the game to control things confounds me.
:[ im still learning express gates

This thread in a nutshell:
There's more sick forgets about then you think there are.
Internet, lol.

We already knew Vertzer was messed up given his frequent serious posts about wanting a real doll and having no friends outside the few sites he visits on the internet.

This was just a an accumulation of everything forgeted up about him in one tidy package.

so you hang at 12chan otis? are you no better then any cp downloader then?

im aware there are a few other boards there, however you cant play us for fools.

so you hang at 12chan otis? are you no better then any cp downloader then?

im aware there are a few other boards there, however you cant play us for fools.
I haven't denied doing that at all. If I really cared what you thought about that I would have edited it out of the log. No one would have believed Vertzer if he said I left information out, but I didn't.

If I am a child enthusiast, don't you think that would be a good reason why I hate what Vertzer did so much?

How do you even bare to watched that kind of stuff? I mean, I'll puke if I watch it. And I won't be going to bed with happy thoughts in my head. Calling the police would make me happy, seeing the people who do that have it done to themselves would be good also. Stop asking for this stuff, before you get into a lot of trouble. Ok?

Otis, you Bitch! 12chan doesn't exist; and I was really looking forward to some hot child enthusiasm.

We already knew Vertzer was messed up given his frequent serious posts about wanting a real doll and having no friends outside the few sites he visits on the internet.

This was just a an accumulation of everything forgeted up about him in one tidy package.
Bet the internet vigilante here still wants his phone number so his parents can be contacted, lololol

Otis, you Bitch! 12chan doesn't exist; and I was really looking forward to some hot child enthusiasm.
The owner got arrested :(

The owner got arrested :(
12chan does exists. It doesn't show any nudes in the section with under aged kids, but they are in underwear and loveual poses.

Bet the internet vigilante here still wants his phone number so his parents can be contacted, lololol
Yes I do. Filth like Vertzer must be dealt with.

12chan does exists. It doesn't show any nudes in the section with under aged kids, but they are in underwear and loveual poses.
Ya, I don't even click on those topics.