Author Topic: Vertzer/Partizan asks me for child research  (Read 40357 times)

You guys are still going on about this? Vertzer is banned already.

Yes I do. Filth like Vertzer must be dealt with.
Ya, I don't even click on those topics.

Well good luck with that, I'm not delivering

Well good luck with that, I'm not delivering

Watching you follow Otis around with your pathetic attempts to troll him are quite amusing, keep it up kiddo.

Watching you follow Otis around with your pathetic attempts to troll him are quite amusing, keep it up kiddo.
I am just saying I don't intend to contribute to his perceivedly huge e-peen, even though I have information he wants.  And disrupting this forum in any way is always a plus

I am just saying I don't intend to contribute to his perceivedly huge e-peen, even though I have information he wants.  And disrupting this forum in any way is always a plus

You'd think kids would have better things to do ... Oh well - I pity you.  :panda:

Ya, the forums have become unusable since you started stuff posting in this topic.

E P I C LULZ right?

You'd think kids would have better things to do ... Oh well - I pity you.  :panda:

If you would check my posts before making stupid assumptions, you would notice that this is the first time I have been here in roughly 3 months.  Only reason I started posting again is this thread.  This forum and the handicaps on it are generally not worth my time

Ya, the forums have become unusable since you started stuff posting in this topic.

E P I C LULZ right?

When did I ever say I was having any sort of significant impact, lol.  Being debit to stuff community is a good thing any way you look at it

Well I'm glad I am worth the mighty Chancigarette's time at least.

If you would check my posts before making stupid assumptions, you would notice that this is the first time I have been here in roughly 3 months.  Only reason I started posting again is this thread.  This forum and the handicaps on it are generally not worth my time

I don't care what you've done or not done in the past, All I know is you're here right now trying to be "mean" to Otis and making a fool of yourself in the process.

Well I'm glad I am worth the mighty Chancigarette's time at least.

What can I say, your hypocritical douchebaggery amuses me.

And I care what you cigarettes think of me...why?  I will keep "stuff posting" (hypocrisy again) until I get bored, or banned from this forum, kthx

I'm not exactly a fan of child molestation if that hasn't occurred to you yet.

"stuff posting" (hypocrisy again)
I've kept on topic for almost the entire thread, and it is my thread so I will dictate the content.

4:36 PM - Partizan: Do me a favor and tell otis to go learn what the terms cp and child enthusiast mean before he starts neglecting the fact that he is one.

Mojo, tell Partizan to stop being a bitch and talk to me directly.

Mojo thinks he's trolling me right now I bet. lol