Poll

Should Badspot ban Vertzer?     http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=60002.0

If he doesn't I'll be angry
Yes
Sure
No
No way

Author Topic: Ban Vertzer?  (Read 15843 times)

Yes or no question, you said it yourself. There's no need of a 'I could care less' option. You have to stand on one side of that super thin line.
You don't need three yes and two no options is what I'm saying.

I think there is a valid point that this is outside business, but by the responses to the posts it came into BL. I think the fact people did care is reason enough to look into this.

Badspot's decision as usual.

Please be aware that I'm not the one who made this topic.

(1:01:49 AM) Ronin: I think your threads got a mixed review
(1:02:20 AM) Otis: People are stupid is why
(1:02:38 AM) Otis: And they're all 13-15
(1:02:48 AM) Otis: They don't understand what he actually did
(1:02:56 AM) Otis: Or might do based on that in the future
(1:03:17 AM) Otis: I wasn't looking for him to be banned
(1:03:21 AM) Otis: I didn't make that topic
(1:03:35 AM) Otis: Of course I'd like it because he is an all around friend
(1:03:47 AM) Otis: But that wasn't the intention of my thread
(1:04:32 AM) Otis: I truly hope he understands why what he did is so bad.

Well, you can blame him for being a friend on the CP thing, but not so much as a bannable offence.

Of course the cigarettequit covers that nicely.

That's a good point, I generalized both threads as yours.

Well, you can blame him for being a friend on the CP thing, but not so much as a bannable offence.
But then he posted the "Ban me!", which was evident he didn't want to be here.

I realize you're upset by what he did Green Link, but I honestly think this thread hurt what I was trying to do for him.

He wouldn't have got anything out of this if I kept it private. Read the log, I told him how horrible it was and the reality behind child research and he just badgered me for it still. I'm not just trying to attack and belittle him, I'm seriously concerned about this.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 12:13:40 AM by Otis Da HousKat »

Oh I see.  You were just tryin to help him.  Not get him banned.  You couldnt have done it in a more subtle way?

Hard to be subtle with the magnitude of that request.

Don't ban him because thats what he wants. Just leave him to rot.

You're all taking this way too far. And Otis, forget off. Don't bullstuff everyone how you were trying to help me, and if you were, god forbid you try to help anyone else.
I know what I did and I know that it's wrong. Half of the stuff you all do daily is wrong, whether morally or by law. I know this is bigger than that but what are you trying to get across?

The way I see it is that half of you are jumping on the bandwagon. The rest are bystandersor simply spewing bullstuff every chance they get.
Otis keeps pretending he was trying to help me and is ignoring the fact that he has almost the exact same problem.

As stated before, I know what I did and I know it's wrong. I do not have a problem and it was simply something to fap to.

If that's honestly how you feel(and you're not putting up a front to defend yourself) I give up. You're not worth dealing with. You're a loveual deviant who relishes in the torture of others and I hope you are removed from society as soon as possible. 

I do not have a problem and it was simply something to fap to.
Yes, you have a problem. Whether it be manageable, or not affecting others, you still have a problem.

Yes, you have a problem. Whether it be manageable, or not affecting others, you still have a problem.
Yarly