Author Topic: Lost everything  (Read 2559 times)

In a series of stupid mistakes, I have lost everything in my blockland folder.

Anyone have a save my ship I was making? I don't even have pictures, however the ship was interior only. It was white and blue, and had a hibernation chamber.

How do you accidentally delete your whole Blockland folder then accidentally empty the recycle bin?

I've configured my trash can to automatically delete everything that goes into it to make my life easy. This is how it happened:
  • Transferred my Add-ons folder to drop box. (I thought it would make a copy, not move)
  • Decided to make it a zip so erased everything.
  • Banged head against desk
  • Tried to reinstall blockland, to get default add-ons
  • Stopped it half way through because I decided to install it in c:/ instead of c:/Program File(x86)
  • Realized I stopped it when it was transferring all my saves.
  • Banged head against desk.

So I lost all my add-ons and saves, which is everything that's important to me.

Computer natural selection.

So having 2 jesus paintings and about 10 different crosses displayed around your room didn't save your files?

Where's your god now?

OK...that was a bit mean, but I think it is hilarious that you managed to rooster up the situation so poorly.

This usually wouldn't bug me, but I just whipped the drive I use as a back up for my saves two days ago to turn it into a network drive. I couldn't get it to work (Still can't) so I whipped everything. Wish I didn't.

I might have a save of that ship you're talking about. I'm not sure how old the save is, but it's at least something. If you wish, I could host a server for you to save it.

Maybe you shouldn't whip your drive.

It (probably) has feelings (of hatred) too (against you).

Watch out you don't delete your ISP when connecting to his server Digmaster.

If you could post it here, it would be fine. Make my life easier.

Also; Damn I lost some nice add-ons. A fake person script and a beta duplicator saver I can't remember where I got.

I'm not sure if the colors are correct, but I guess it's better than nothing.

I'm not sure if the colors are correct, but I guess it's better than nothing.

Thanks you, that's it.

Was that the one with "Engion Room", lol.