Author Topic: Nevermind  (Read 3178 times)

« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 11:11:29 PM by Hunter »

You don't use a mac? Oh, I'll unban you from my server then.

He hates Macs, what do you expect.

He hates Macs, what do you expect.

But it's sick and disgusting to the point where he bans people because they use a computer.

It's like being tribal, but it's with OS's.

Although it is stupid you don't even have a Mac, it's his server and he pretty much rules as he sees fit.

Also, what the hell were you doing in CityRP?

Although it is stupid you don't even have a Mac, it's his server and he pretty much rules as he sees fit.

Iban's one isn't so bad.

@Hunter: Go cry in the corner, we don't wanna hear it.

IT'S IBAN'S SERVER, THEREFORE forget YOU.

"I CAN'T STAND IT!!!! RRRGHH!!!! AHHHH BLOCKLAND FORUMS HELP ME!!! MY LAST HOPE!!!!"

"I CAN'T STAND IT!!!! RRRGHH!!!! AHHHH BLOCKLAND FORUMS HELP ME!!! MY LAST HOPE!!!!"
Oh god I lol'd.

Waaaaaaa i got banned from a server!  Pitty me so i feel better.

I joined because I wanted to see a big city at full quality graphics, and only stayed for 5 seconds.

-stuff-
Waaaaaaa i got banned from a server!  Pitty me so i feel better.
@Hunter: Go cry in the corner, we don't wanna hear it.

Ok, I'm lost. What the forget is going on, and why is everyone pissed at me.

I didn't post this because I wanted simpathy, I posted it because I felt sick how they would ban someone because they havea different operating system. I thought something should be done, so I posted it.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 01:26:16 AM by Hunter »

drama became serious leme cry

;(

drama became serious leme cry

Oh god, I don't understand this at all.

I'm going to bed. If things don't change at all on these forums I swear to loving god I'll leave.

I'm going to bed. If things don't change at all on these forums I swear to loving god I'll leave.
Hahaha! Leave you nancy.

What the forget kind of a threat is that? Do you honestly expect everyone to go "oh stuff that random friend hunter is threatening to leave us forever! quick guys lets be really good so we can keep him and continue to enjoy his mediocre add-on releases and pathetic drama threads about how he got banned from some stuffty rp server and then cried about it" - believe me, nobody cares.

Edit: Ironically I think your avatar might as well be a live webcam feed of you.

WHAT WILL WE DO WITHOUT OUR DEAR LEADER??!?

I don't know, but I could go for a nice bowl of cereal.