Author Topic: admincheck command  (Read 5942 times)

this is my first addon,just started scripting.pretty simple,just say /admincheck and it tells you if you are admin or not.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=15836adb8baf911b75a4fc82078ae6c8e04e75f6e8ebb871
Or from RTB: http://returntoblockland.com/forums/download.php?cmd=viewFile&id=847
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 10:52:57 PM by halcynthis »

Useless.

What he said, all you really have to do is press F2 or Ctrl-A.

But I will give you credit for a basic script, good job on that.

Thank you,it may be useless but its my first script.

If it is useless, don't post it, just play around with it on your server.

Im going to try to improve it.
though i did just start scripting today

If you have a suggestion tell me and ill figure out how to do it

Tom

It would be a good idea to get in the habit of indenting. When/if you get to the point were you have long scripts, it will help you alot.

Code: [Select]
function ServerCmdadmincheck(%client,%z)
{
if(%client.issuperadmin || %client.isadmin)
{
messageclient(%client,"","you are a admin");
}else{
messageclient(%client,"","Sorry, you are not an admin.");
}
}

It should go in Modification Discussion, then.

Protip: If it's really useless, don't post it as a finished mod and instead post it in Modification Discussion.

try making something like "adminjets" so if host or admin or someone makes a mini with no jets only admins and S-Admins and type /getjets and they will have jets...for ......building proposes 

Hey, it's a start. I agree with everyone else, though; if it's just a tool for learning scripting, don't release it.

In any case, keep working on the scripting.

try making something like "adminjets" so if host or admin or someone makes a mini with no jets only admins and S-Admins and type /getjets and they will have jets...for ......building proposes 

YES, I am a host and I NEED THAT, SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THAT!!! im gonna put this into help fourm so....

Im going to try to improve it.
though i did just start scripting today

make it admin only and, it works with the ghadni thing, and it will tell you who is admin or not, because the gahndi script hides admin D:

Some one should make a script that makes it so that you can not change your data block to get jets in a building mini