Poll

do u want this thread locked?

yes
no

Author Topic: lego digital designer  (Read 7801 times)

I wonder when the last time any of you went outside is.

In your first post in this topic hit the modify button (looks like this ) and at the top you should see a line that says subject with the topic title. You can change it there but make sure you do it on the first post you made.
Thank you.

The kid kind of deserved to be flamed seeing as there's been two topics about this I believe. Ironically I think one of them was by Azerath. :cookieMonster:

Sorry warren, that's loving bullstuff. Nobody deserves to be flamed like that and especially not when they're trying to contribute something.

I wonder when the last time any of you went outside is.

Yeah as i said, you're pathetic.

Why thank you.
And you wonder why people treat you like a child.

I change my mind if junior doesnt get banned or gets off by midnight I am
LOCKING THIS THREAD!!!

Inb4lock
the point is either ur off or banned by midnight
not posted b4 i lock it

Badspot got offline for the night.

Badspot got offline for the night.
then get off by midnight or i lock the thread

then get off by midnight or i lock the thread

I don't think he cares if you lock the thread. I'd say just leap in and lock it right now, to end the argument.

I've derailed it beyond repair already.

I don't think he cares if you lock the thread. I'd say just leap in and lock it right now, to end the argument.
i would but i  think hes getting really burned so if he leaves he loses his dignity
and if he keeps posting dumb stuff ill lock the thread and hell be marked as an
starfish from now on

No, Junior should just stop posting in the topic. He's not contributing anything to it.

Junior, you proved this better than I could ever sum up.

You are 13 years old.