Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1299041 times)

Yes, unless it's hexed, then it doesn't but you will have a duplicate of the model, just with a different skin

Like this for example

could I redownload the file so I have two copies and then only use the skin on one of them?

Hey guys, i always get a blocky ragdoll an theres black textures on the sides, even on the BL models :(
please help
That sounds like a graphics problem i think

could I redownload the file so I have two copies and then only use the skin on one of them?
I'm not really understanding you, what do you mean "redownloading the file" and "have two copies and then only use the skin on one of them"?

This is why we don't mess with hostages.

I'm not really understanding you, what do you mean "redownloading the file" and "have two copies and then only use the skin on one of them"?
Like, download the file that I'm going to put the skin on twice and then only put the skin on one of them?

That sounds like a graphics problem i think
[/quotehow can i fix it :(

I don't get it. One guy got shot and the other got stabbed in the stomach while another one got a computer thrown at him. I can see how the computer can relate to pulling a tooth but the rest I don't.

Like, download the file that I'm going to put the skin on twice and then only put the skin on one of them?
Put the skin on twice? I don't think that's possible... I'm confused...

If you have the hexed version, you can still spawn the original version, that's all there is to it

A headcrab zombie combine.. Kinda like a zombine.. Huh.. Get it? Zombine?.. Heh.. Yeah.... (First screenshot. :D)

What is that rebel doing?

What is that rebel doing?
Climbin the fence. lol. Heres some more pics:

How do you guys cure the back bends in syndrome while posing ragdolls?
I always find that a challenge.

How do you guys cure the back bends in syndrome while posing ragdolls?
I always find that a challenge.
I have to kinda pull it around a little bit.. Its a bit hard but you'll get used to it.

Now, im gonna go off and make more shots.

EDIT: Back, and I only have 1 shot.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 09:50:20 PM by Decepticon »