Author Topic: New Weapon: SMG  (Read 36404 times)

SMG
ProfitProfitProfitProfitProfitProfitProfitProfitProfitProfitProfitProfitProfitProfitProfitProfit
Its for close range you dumbass!

Description
The Sub Machine Gun (SMG) is a close ranged automatic gun, that does 10 damage, it has a custom icon, and sound. The model has similar colors to the gun and the guns akimbo, which makes it different from the other grayscale weapons that people are releasing now days.

Screenshots

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z4yjmijnm2w (Last Update: February 16, 2009, 09:33:27 PM)

Installation
Put Weapon_SMG.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 07:15:46 PM by Snip3r »

Don't forget to thank me for wasting your time :\
Sorreh.
Edit: :C but what about my Alien Gun? That's pink and green  :cookieMonster:

We can't even view the sides of the SMG

« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 03:32:33 PM by Snip3r »

Why does it have a __MACOSX file in the .zip? And also why is the smg file in a Weapon_SMG folder? Its inaccessible that way.

Why does it have a __MACOSX file in the .zip? And also why is the smg file in a Weapon_SMG folder? Its inaccessible that way.
I just downloaded it myself, i have no idea what your talking about, why did you unzip in the first place?

Ninjaedit: Reuploaded
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 04:04:27 PM by Snip3r »

Don't forget to thank me for wasting your time :\
Sorreh.
Edit: :C but what about my Alien Gun? That's pink and green  :cookieMonster:
what about your alien gun?(im not making fun of it,i like it.)

I just downloaded it myself, i have no idea what your talking about, why did you unzip in the first place?

Ninjaedit: Reuploaded
I didn't unzip, I launched the game with the add-on in the add-ons folder and then it didn't show. So, I went and looked in the .zip and saw that.

what about your alien gun?(im not making fun of it,i like it.)
It's not grayscale :P

I didn't unzip, I launched the game with the add-on in the add-ons folder and then it didn't show. So, I went and looked in the .zip and saw that.
Don't know why that was there, i didn't put it there, Redownload
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 04:20:55 PM by Snip3r »

Yay more generic weapons.
if you haven't noticed,there are no generic weapons.they all use the same methods to make them work,and they are technically the same add-on,if you think about it.

Yay more generic weapons.
Not sure how any weapon can be generic, as Meekl said :P
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 04:29:37 PM by Snip3r »

You like it? Its my first add-on  :cookieMonster:
No, that was sarcasm :P. Next time think about original weapons you can make; rather then having 10 machine guns that all do the exact same thing ;) See with the mp7 its 3 weapons in one.