Author Topic: New Tool:Rc controller  (Read 11142 times)

can you make it be for bots too?  Because it wont work for horses right now...
also it would be cool using a zombie to spy on people. :cookieMonster:

can you make it be for bots too?  Because it wont work for horses right now...
also it would be cool using a zombie to spy on people. :cookieMonster:
O.O GREAT IDEA i never woldve thought about that

so this thing controls vehicles you choose? Nice

Did you even ask?
Im not downloading till permission

JD, i think on suggestions, theres a R/C topic and its already been ported on that so i think Fooly Cooly wont mind

its not number spam it already said credit but now you can see it

You are now also a liar. I read the entire thing, and it was not there. Also, to provide evidence, why would the first few posts be asking about who made it and to give credit? You altered a post, and tried to tell me that I have poor eye sight for not seeing something that you edited. You have officially stooped down to the lowest level of noobiness.

holy crap this is so epic. you can control a tank from the turret and still fire the gun.

holy crap this is so epic. you can control a tank from the turret and still fire the gun.

:O

You are now also a liar. I read the entire thing, and it was not there. Also, to provide evidence, why would the first few posts be asking about who made it and to give credit? You altered a post, and tried to tell me that I have poor eye sight for not seeing something that you edited. You have officially stooped down to the lowest level of noobiness.

Fusion, get out. Stop flaming. Just get out. Where did you come from anyway? I haven't heard your name and don't care to again.

bump because of rtb idiots