Author Topic: New Tool:Rc controller  (Read 11140 times)

JD, i think on suggestions, theres a R/C topic and its already been ported on that so i think Fooly Cooly wont mind
Yes, I ported it. Thus far Fooly hasn't told me to remove the link.

Can you make one that controls bots? (horses are bots)

re script for cars this is old so made for old steering not the new only works for planes right now and take the limit away

Can you still bulldoze with the Bulldozer using this?
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
For Christ sake...
XD!!

re script for cars this is old so made for old steering not the new only works for planes right now and take the limit away
Make sense with grammar next time.
Also, epic that you can still control a tank with turret w/o endangering yourself.

its sooo9oooo fun srry 9 in so it gets this :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster:

WHY DID YOU BUMP THIS!
Yes,why?!?!
Cause he's an idiot, have you seen his other posts?

Shall there be a Drama topic about him and his stupidity soon? :D

Description
Use ws to go forward or back mouse to steer. Go up to VehicleIce cream shop with tool and left click for control right to exit. I think made by Badspot all credit to the owner. All credit to Badspot

LINK FIXED: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qyzcgtzownq

dude, don't any half witted member can search through the 24 sum pages and find all the good ones...