How to edit cookie monster colors?

Author Topic: How to edit cookie monster colors?  (Read 1030 times)

When I right click the cookie monster and hit -save picture as-, I save as gif. or bmp. and I can't edit the colors in paint, green is grey, purple is grey, red is grey, and blue is blue? How do I edit it for different colors?

do you mean your just opening it in paint and trying to color it?
your specific problem i cant possibly guess lol.

does the recoloring work fine till your finish and save-as... ? or you just cant change its colors at all

iknoe, it happens to me. somehow it has a anti color with that. so you need to open a secone paint, copy the image and past it onto the other paint (im ont sure bhow it works, but it does).

this avatar cookie monster in these forums?

Hmm, I did it, used what ace frog said, might have resized is wrong though

well i dont know why i cant do much to it in mspaint
but i do know mspsint dont support aplha mapping that this emote is using, so it would be a bad idea to use it to edit the gif anyways.

i managed to make paint.net change its colors

:)

Hold on, let me try

Oh, hey exo :D    ʬȺȾɷ¶¤ᴥ۩

ʬȺȾɷ¶¤ᴥ۩            Hey :D

you guys are doing it wrong. you see that border of color around the cookie monster? you have lost the transparent pixels from the original picture.
use a different program and make sure its saved as a gif

you guys are doing it wrong. you see that border of color around the cookie monster? you have lost the transparent pixels from the original picture.
use a different program and make sure its saved as a gif

Don't really feel like downloading a whole different program just to edit an emoticon, when im finished with it, I just put the background of the cookie monster the same as the post background, blue or white