Author Topic: Badspot: Will the community get Battleplans? (Patch notes)  (Read 3407 times)

Dear Badspot,

I would like to bring to your attention that the community is very confused of when the new updates will be out, what will be in them etc.
In this case, not trying to copy WoW - Gw or anything but; don't you think before every patch, you can make a simple list of "what will come out" so everyone gets super excited?

For example:

Battleplan (or called like Patch notes) 67.2:

Implemented in the next patch will be as follows:
- New Weather Effects
- Male Models
- New Castle
- Fortbad will now contain a boss
- Arena has been fixed
- Shop now contains new weapon: Sword of the Wild
- Party system

Etc?
It would inform the community, also making the community want to wait so they can see the new things that are coming out; which in turn creates a more enthusiastic community. It also benefits on your part so you don't have to keep answering questions on what will be in the new patch.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 11:31:42 AM by Moogle »

It would be nice if we did.

This is the first thread I've seen with 'Badspot' in the title where the author isn't handicapped.

I approve this message. Bob Dole.

When a bank/armory/etc is implemented at star....

I'm packing my bags and moving.

:D

I think its a great idea id like to know whats comeing and wehn its expected. On one condition he sets a date and it comes out the day he said or earlyer. I hate when othere games say it comes out one day and 2 weeks later it comes out.

Badspot, you know I love you man.  :D

I'm sure your smarter than to entirely unviel your move for the next version, but the suspense is killing us.  D:

Any slightest of hints as to what you have in mind?  XD

I've been thinking he abandoned us and basically doesn't give a fluff.

All lies! I'm not listening! Lies! Lies only!

I think Badspot is dead.

:(

May he eat cookies in peace.

Well whoopdy flippin dee. He's gone so what we're screwed and this community will die.

god damn he just posted what so many handicaps butcherd

...one of the points of this game is that it is NOT a MMO. I think these are actually some good ideas, but are somewhat unneccessary and would take a bit to prototype.

I'll be moving with you.

Your braking arule saying your leaving look on the rules :D

I'll be moving with you.

<3<3<3<3<3 vel
vel vel vel vel