Author Topic: HELP  (Read 641 times)

ok i sent in money for the gamer like a week or two ago and i never got my key code or my 20 bucks back what do i do now

p.s. im new to forums

You wait longer.

Also, ambiguous topic.

topic = fail

read the name. name = fail

lock topic

topic = fail

read the name. name = fail

lock topic
whats your problem?

Read the loving rules

1. Don't post ambiguous topics   

(Don't put things like /HELP/NEED HELP/PLEASE HELP/ and other names that are completely unrelated to your problem, we know you need help, you posted in the help section)

also, its not going to get there in a few days wait one more week, if it still does not come, tell Badspot, Even though he is overworked with stuffty topics and spam, poor badie needs a break.

Also, I don't care if your new one of the things new people do are read the rules.

Read the loving rules

1. Don't post ambiguous topics   

(Don't put things like /HELP/NEED HELP/PLEASE HELP/ and other names that are completely unrelated to your problem, we know you need help, you posted in the help section)

also, its not going to get there in a few days wait one more week, if it still does not come, tell Badspot, Even though he is overworked with stuffty topics and spam, poor badie needs a break.

Also, I don't care if your new one of the things new people do are read the rules.
yes give badspot a break and stop spaming/post ambiguous topics!

jesus all  i did was make an account because i didnt get a code and you gus are acting like i am the biggest starfish in the world also who is badspot and what is an abiguos topic and i forgot of *starfishs*

lock post non whatever topic ok -.-