Author Topic: What would you do with a box?  (Read 6622 times)

Imagination box. :D

You just have to.

You just don't like girls yet. They'll age on you. I guarantee it.
But aging is bad!

I don't ever remember not liking girls. I know I had a crush in kindergarten and was friends with my neighbor's daughter at my old house.

I'd do this with many boxes. :D

But aging is bad!

I don't ever remember not liking girls. I know I had a crush in kindergarten and was friends with my neighbor's daughter at my old house.

Hah, how do you remember that in so much detail?

I think I started caring about girls more in elementary, don't remember what grade though.

Hah, how do you remember that in so much detail?

I think I started caring about girls more in elementary, don't remember what grade though.
I remember her name was Diana and her brother's name was Jason I think. They were in my class and on my bus.

The first time I saw a girl naked was when I was 8. It was at a party and we went upstairs to her guest bedroom and showed off to each other. We had our pants down but then her older sister walked in. She didn't care(she made us get dressed though) and we weren't old enough to realize that this could have got us in trouble.

Anything else that you would rather not know?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 08:50:42 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

In third grade the boys were always making fun of this one girl, her name was Daniel. They attacked her for her long red hair and glasses. She had red hair but she wasn't a ginger fortunately. To tell you the truth, I thought she was cute. I was only 9 or 10 at the time but I sometimes had fantasies about her where we were just sitting in a bed with crimson silk bedsheets and curtains while holding each other and kissing. But I gave into peer pressure and joined in on the mockery. Sometimes she even cried.

I should have been nice to her.

Oh wait, we were talking about boxes right? I usually throw out boxes for everything except electronics.

1. Cut a hole in the box

In third grade the boys were always making fun of this one girl, her name was Daniel. They attacked her for her long red hair and glasses. She had red hair but she wasn't a ginger fortunately. To tell you the truth, I thought she was cute. I was only 9 or 10 at the time but I sometimes had fantasies about her where we were just sitting in a bed with crimson silk bedsheets and curtains while holding each other and kissing. But I gave into peer pressure and joined in on the mockery. Sometimes she even cried.

I should have been nice to her.

That's both disturbing and depressing.

I remember there was some kid like that in the same grade that would be picked on a lot, couldn't remember why, though.

I remember her name was Diana and her brother's name was Jason I think. They were in my class and on my bus.

The first time I saw a girl naked was when I was 8. It was at a party and we went upstairs to her guest bedroom and showed off to each other. We had our pants down but then her older sister walked in. She didn't care(she made us get dressed though) and we weren't old enough to realize that this could have got us in trouble.

Anything else that you would rather not know?
That probably where your 'interests' come from.  Scarred for life.

1. hide in box
2. pretend your solid snake
3. go sneak around

Sing the man in the box

A box that spawns random things.  Like you just click a button on the box and something random appears in it.

*Click*  OH CRAP, HEADCRAB!

XDDDDD

Turn it into a do anything box, if you tell it to make 10 boxes they will appear :D