25 (48.1%)
Yes
4 (7.7%)
No
10 (19.2%)
ChrisD's the leader ill join!
4 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: The Penguin Club is back....  (Read 7810 times)

ok i hope alot of you knew The Penguin Club which was ran by MikeD but one day it closed because Miked went off to uni but i am his bro so Miked asked me to restart the club but he cant host the club so I am Leader Of The Penguin Club ChrisD, however MikeD could one day come back to host the club...Now you must inform me with a reply on this topic and tell me your name on Age Of Time ill will have meetings and stuff go tresure hunting, also when im the Leader im not bossy i just need to make sure the club is alright. If you want to join you have to sign up now...When i start the club and get replys and ideas for it i will put a list of rules and people and everything...If you would like to give ideas for the club plz do...Lastly we need clothes i will give free clothes i am sorting out the clothes but if you could give me some cloth i can make them thanks...

Yours Penguin ChrisD...: )  :iceCream: :cookie: :cookieMonster:

What has gone wrong with the worlds children these days?

The Penguin Club was once the most savage and bloodthirsty clan on Age of Time. They're reemergence is a harbinger of dark times. 

The Penguin Club was once the most savage and bloodthirsty clan on Age of Time. They're reemergence is a harbinger of dark times. 
Nooo we just came out of the dark times D:

Kiddman Jones I highly suggest you don't go anywhere near Age of Time.

It wud be cool
You.

Your parents might kill you if they say your picture.

Your un-coolness amuses me.

Your un-coolness amuses me.
:D Hey Knaz you have been posting in the AoT forums lately. Does that mean your going to start playing again :D?

:D Hey Knaz you have been posting in the AoT forums lately. Does that mean your going to start playing again :D?
I'll be playing under my old account, Calabarder.

chris may i have your autograph again