Poll

Am I right?

what ever
yes
I beleive you
Haxer!

Author Topic: Two people to watch out for  (Read 1833 times)

Two ID's everyone should look out for is Unkown--Siba(Siba is Fungusmung's old ID's name) and 2041---Fungusmungs. They have been known hackers on my servers..so just be on the look out!!

DISCUSS!!!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 06:32:47 PM by jony »

wouldn't calling them hackers imply that they are hacking? when in fact they are not?

bisjac is confused

God damn it, why is it that every single day someone talks through the console or types a bunch of stuff in the chat about loading IDs then some idiot who was on the server goes into big loving hero mode and rushes to the forums to say "DANGR! DANGR! THERE R HACKR IN BLOCKLAND! WATCH OWT!!!"

Look it was my server.. and it wasnt Console chat. Fungusmungus has been to my server multipull times, and each time he gets pissed off the server starts to lagg a lot, and the console goes all blank except for the bottum until I kick/ban him. If you want the next time he comes to my server ill get a pic of it.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 06:33:24 PM by jony »

what did they do that implied that they were hacking?

Well for one he admitted it to my freind? and like I said when ever I't happens my Console goes all blank except for one line of words at the bottum. When ever I kick/ban him it stops

Well for one he admitted it to my freind? and like I said when ever I't happens my Console goes all blank except for one line of words at the bottum. When ever I kick/ban him it stops

yes i'm his freind, he said on the forums that he enter this into the consle

">> ServerCrash();C++HostID_3083_ <<"

His older brother Siba is a pro hacker.

and yes C++ is a programming... uh... program, that jony uses sometimes, but fungusmongus IRC'd me the code and said i Crashed jony's server because he took away my admin.

And thats basicly why jony took away his admin O_o.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 06:44:18 PM by EAP!!! »

C++ is a programming... uh... program

oops, you were right the first time

yes i'm his freind, he said on the forums that he enter this into the consle

">> ServerCrash();C++HostID_3083_ <<"

His older brother Siba is a pro hacker.

and yes C++ is a programming... uh... program, that jony uses sometimes, but fungusmongus IRC'd me the code and said i Crashed jony's server because he took away my admin.

And thats basicly why jony took away his admin O_o.

Ty eap :D.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 07:12:44 PM by jony »

« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 08:36:22 PM by jony »

Bump!
forget you for bumping somthing that didnt need to be bumped
Fungusamongus Isnt that bad of a guy.
Nor is siba.
They're just trying to scare you.
Really.