Author Topic: Best way to ask this girl out?  (Read 10659 times)

Nobody can resist a ball pit.

Or a giant disease infested talking mouse.

if its yay then ask her to a horror on ytour second date and she'll be like right in your lap the whole tyime hurts but itsworth it in the long run ~.-

I love how all you guys joke about him not being able to get a girlfriend, or come up with stupid answers to his questions.

When in truth your all quite hopeless.

I love how all you guys joke about him not being able to get a girlfriend, or come up with stupid answers to his questions.

When in truth your all quite hopeless.

Well, if he comes to a forum like this for relationship advice, he shouldn't expect any serious answers, its not like giving him answers that are entertaining make us any less hopeless than how hopeless we were before.

Or a giant disease infested talking mouse.

Or those big, plastic, neon colored slides that occasionally have puke at the bottom that you almost slide through, then have to crawl all the way back up in socks, squeezing past every other kid who was coming down the slide, telling them "Hey, some kid puked down there, come back up"?

This seriously happened to me once.

I once slid through some other kid's piss on a slide.

Little 12-year-olds who pretend to have girlfriends are like those little toddlers whose parents dress them up in 'gangster' apparel and try to act cool.
dude just loving stop, noone trys to be gangster anyways, but really what the hell are you gaining from this? she really is my girlfriend

noone trys to be gangster anyways,
ha
haha
bwahahahaha
How I wish that were true...

ha
haha
bwahahahaha
How I wish that were true...

Very much indeed.

dude just loving stop, noone trys to be gangster anyways, but really what the hell are you gaining from this? she really is my girlfriend

You should probably wait until your balls drop before you even attempt to have a girlfriend.

Oh, sounded like you did:
She's too old for you, Otis.  :cookieMonster:
Not at all Miga.

Ask her to go to Starbucks or something. Girls like sweet stuff, and If you say you'll buy it for them, that's the best. Buy them something big, Like a huge Frapachino. After that, walk around with her, find a nice shady and quite spot (recommendations: In a neighborhood, in a park, in a forest etc.) and ask her out.

ask her for some tea and crumpets  :cookieMonster:

Ask her to go to Starbucks or something. Girls like sweet stuff, and If you say you'll buy it for them, that's the best. Buy them something big, Like a huge Frapachino. After that, walk around with her, find a nice shady and quite spot (recommendations: In a neighborhood, in a park, in a forest etc.) and ask her out.
12 year olds drink coffee?

Best way to ask any girl out:

"Hey, wanna go out?"