Author Topic: is this true  (Read 1775 times)

I wanted to buy blockland and then my mom said what if those ppl r goin to scam u steal ur money because i wanted to mail the money just tell me if you sent it by mail and if they stole ur money what do you think?
Also you will recieve 1,000,000  :cookie:

I wanted to buy Blockland, and then my mom said, what if those people are going to scam you, and steal your money, cause i wanted to mail the money, just tell me if you sent it by mail and if they stole your money, what do you think?
Learn to make your posts more understandable please, i almost couldn't make that out, let alone retype it to make it understandable :(

Also, no, you will most likely not get scammed and lose your money if you send it in by mail

I sent mine by mail. It takes a few weeks to get your key but there is no scam.

Liars they scam!
Don't be a friend. No they do not scam. I bought my key online and got it in 5 minutes. :D

Don't be a friend. No they do not scam. I bought my key online and got it in 5 minutes. :D
He is mailing it, idiot.

And this is not some club penguin crap, it's pretty much an official game, If you got scammed then bad things would happen :o

He is mailing it, idiot.

I know idiot,I was saying if he got it online that it would be faster.

TIEM FOR A GRUP HUG AN MAKEUP KISSES

Online is very quick; I received my key promptly after ordering online.

With mailing your money, there's always the possibility of it getting lost in the mail, but oh well. I doubt Badspot it going to take your money and ruin his credibility for your $20.

Online is very quick; I received my key promptly after ordering online.

With mailing your money, there's always the possibility of it getting lost in the mail, but oh well. I doubt Badspot it going to take your money and ruin his credibility for your $20.
True post is true. It'd be best if you just use online.

Badspot is telling you to send it to his residence, it's easier to be arrested/fined.

4 whut

I know idiot,I was saying if he got it online that it would be faster.
Nu ur stupid

tell your mom shes loving stupid.
im sure shes the type that drives a pickup truck. wears a plaid overshirt. didn't finish high school, lives in some small town.
still writes checks like its the loving 80s or something.
and tell her to go join the other lost and confused last gen parents that are scared of computers and digital spending.
they can join us in the year 2009 when they are ready