Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3911989 times)

experimenting with visual styles. because i'm a lazy forget, most of the environments in the webcomic i'm working on are just going to be models (here you see the WIP entrance for an apartment, empty as hell). frankly, i might just vector over the renders rather than do anything else.

the end result, even though it takes a while, looks a lot more suited to a comic.
...especially since i intend to make the actual art as vector graphics (traced from pencil drafts)

Looks like you missed the door handle in the vector there

looks great though
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 08:40:48 PM by jinkazma903 »

yeah, didn't feel like even attempting it's tiny pixelated curves :B

I think the arms are quite big

The style makes it work

upper arm might need to be a tad longer, but it seems fine otherwise.

the coloring is great but they're too long for blockland. i think the word is 'unstylized'

Oh hey Bushi

Nekram needs your ammo rooster to help with her weapons

Oh hey Bushi

Nekram needs your ammo rooster to help with her weapons
not anymore

not anymore
Make a better looking c96 than your current one and add it to the pack. And make sure it uses stripper clips and not the bottom loading mag

I think the arms are quite big
-snip-
Looks like it could fit on an Xbox avatar.

the coloring is great but they're too long for blockland. i think the word is 'unstylized'
a lot of them also have angled handles that a blockland player couldnt even grab on to without tons of clipping

a lot of them also have angled handles that a blockland player couldnt even grab on to without tons of clipping
People need to do like Demian did and make Blockhead friendly handles, it'll make the weapon look a bit different than what they're based on, but at least it'll look less weird without the gun's handle or stock going through your hand

People need to do like Demian did and make Blockhead friendly handles, it'll make the weapon look a bit different than what they're based on, but at least it'll look less weird without the gun's handle or stock going through your hand

GIVE ALL THE WEAPONS PISTOL GRIPS!