The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3853404 times)

mild progress on the N7

also, this is The Best lighting scheme and i don't know why i never used it before

It looks like an engine with a very bad exhaust pipe.

Blender question.

Havent been on blender for a long time and I dont remember how to make 1 edge line up horizontally to another.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 01:44:41 PM by Lunar »

For example you have 1 line at a altitude of 10 ft and another at 13ft
Need to make the one at 10ft to go up to 13ft and be perfectly level with it.

I'll try control + e I think you're right, it's just been awhile sorry :c

For example you have 1 line at a altitude of 10 ft and another at 13ft
Need to make the one at 10ft to go up to 13ft and be perfectly level with it.

I'll try control + e I think you're right, it's just been awhile sorry :c
Move it up and you'll see a number appear, that's how high up it went, now set that number to 3

If I'm getting what you're saying then hit  ctrl E and click on edge slide.
If not I'm not really sure what you're asking.
Are you going to tell anyone why you have blanked a large portion of your posts? I don't see why you did it since you haven't caused a drama stuffstorm or anything.

Are you going to tell anyone why you have blanked a large portion of your posts? I don't see why you did it since you haven't caused a drama stuffstorm or anything.
Aaaaand that's gone too.

He who doesn't know what this is needs to learn why Blue Danube and Also sprach Zarathustra are so popular in pop culture.

-snip big images-
So should I 3D print it? Shapeways' estimate is only $6.00 for white plastic ($100 if I want it in pure silver). It is 1.5 inches tall, the same height as a lego minifigure. Completely watertight and manifold.
Split it into 3 models: The torso, pants and head in 1, a hand in the 2nd, a feet in the 3rd. We can then glue/tape/attachwithwhatever the 3D printed versions of the models to a wall, it will look like as if the parts are floating.

intel <<333

Sorry, your graphics card doesn't support WebGL