Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3905540 times)

A wooden grip from a hammer and a converted ear piercing gun to make a basic handgun

no, with a can you get a nail bomb - that is going to shred yourself too if you don't run away.
aw

but hey, it worked in TELEGLITCH so ofc it'll work here too

« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 03:52:57 PM by Demian »

how long does it take to render

ok im done
EDIT: Goddamnit I forgot to take off that n-gon on the tip of the barrel...

an old engine gear, some pvc pipe and a slab of wood make for a great pistol

Request going out for anyone who can make me a blb for a hockey net with dimensions 8x5x11(plates):

It should be as accurate as possible to a real hockey net, but still look good in the rink.

As for the collision, it has to be pretty accurate on the inside so "item" pucks can go into it, and it would be great if we could build inside the first stud's length of it so we can put a wall (with the perimeter of the wall being the red pipes) of bricks that can detect the puck going into the net.

Thanks ahead of time, I hope someone can help us out here.

ok, thanks
any ideas for guns and not explosives? I already got fireworks tube strapped down to a long piece of wood

What program do you use for modeling?

Request going out for anyone who can make me a blb for a hockey net with dimensions 8x5x11(plates):

It should be as accurate as possible to a real hockey net, but still look good in the rink.

As for the collision, it has to be pretty accurate on the inside so "item" pucks can go into it, and it would be great if we could build inside the first stud's length of it so we can put a wall (with the perimeter of the wall being the red pipes) of bricks that can detect the puck going into the net.

Thanks ahead of time, I hope someone can help us out here.
I support this request. I could model it in 15 minutes, but have no idea how to make it for blockland.

Steam messaged the link to the blb.