Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3911941 times)

I think the granite blocks are sort of strange.
Good job otherwise.

Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk (View in 3D)

seems too "fast"
It seems to me to be mainly the body of the tank that is bouncing too fast, which is making the rest seem odd as well.

Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk (View in 3D)
That minigun seems comedically disproportionate, good model otherwise.

That minigun seems comedically disproportionate, good model otherwise.
Yeah was a last minute edit I added in for detail, will probably redo later.

I'd also recommend using decagons for the wheels, but since they're mostly aesthetic on a helicopter in Blockland, I guess that'd be up to you. I don't imagine they'll need to do much actual spinning.

I'd also recommend using decagons for the wheels, but since they're mostly aesthetic on a helicopter in Blockland, I guess that'd be up to you. I don't imagine they'll need to do much actual spinning.
The wheels will be static, and I'll probably keep the wheels as they are, maybe.

I made a lego go kart model, it's super simple and I pretty much used LeoCAD to make each brick then copied it. But I want to make this into a vehicle, I have no idea what I'm doing though. This is just missing a steering wheel and then it's done.

If anyone wants to help me make it into a vehicle I would greatly appreciate it. I tried adding joints to it in milkshape and I could get them in the right spots.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 01:38:32 PM by devildogelite »

If anyone remembers how i said i was working on something on the tinychat on Wednesday, well wings3d crashed and i freaked out alot, but i managed to recover the model, but now i need to work on the head and legs again :C

also you guys should give Art of Illusion a go, it's pretty nifty for rendering

----
Tomorrow I'll release it.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 08:16:19 PM by BlockAlpha »

I'm pretty sure it's possible to make the dress change colors with which torso color you're using

i dont think you understandwell it's probably some loveual thing
lolno its just secret

I'm pretty sure it's possible to make the dress change colors with which torso color you're using
Yeah, you just have to make it blank.

Did some texturing. You're a wizard if you recognize.