The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3850113 times)

Ooh, I definitely like that. :D

Maybe you could make the blue octagon on the side a little more prominent, such that the bevel isn't so small. :o?

i could see
so it like sticks out a bit more ?

i could see
so it like sticks out a bit more ?
I think it should stick out more and/or it should be scaled down a bit on the end.

Although, now that I look at it I'm thinking that might not be necessary, so I dunno, probably not a big deal

Any 3d modelers interested in working on a superhero themed MOBA (dota/lol style game) send me a pm and I can let you know some more details.
(It will be built in Unity, so pretty much any modeling software will do; blender, etc)
(as Unity makes it easy to crossplatform stuff, ill be prefering lowpoly stuff as that goes to mobile better if this project ever goes that far)
(I need both environment assets and characters)
(No pay, even if I release the game it will be free unless there is an online multiplayer version which may cause some sort of profit in which case you would get paid some percentage we can agree about However right now plans are to make a local multiplayer game, as there are not enough of those and I have been pissed off about this fact)
I would have really liked to participate in the making of a game but why a MOBA. :(

Yeah, I would only be working on a MOBA if it were for money, unfortunately. :V

barricade for Swollow
took forever to actually get all the geometry tidy

also just for curiosity's sake, here it is with some smoothshading, looks alright but i dunno just how good it'd actually look in-game
game really goes crazy with the specularity when shaders are on so it could plausibly look like ass, guess i'll find out soon enough

also congrats to me on too many renders to display without scrolling i guess

« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 02:15:31 AM by ·::Kishgal::· »

Smooth shaded looks pretty neat

oh yeah, i also considered these

ultimately it'll just be whatever swollow chooses

Micro Uzi (View in 3D)

I'd appreciate some feedback
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 03:32:25 AM by DerpDerp »

I just redo the front grill on Fury