Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3908943 times)

My first plane model in Blockland

Are you going to use smooth shading at all? The model would probably look better if you didn't just blanket flat shade

« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 09:23:51 PM by DerpDerp »

Say, are you planning to finish your dinosaur models?
no :(

but if you want the models now, I can give you em

stay safe while crossing the road

also heres one with a smaller plate because derpderp fal wouldnt stop bothering me about it
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 09:42:37 PM by pwnfulz »

How is VLC Media Player suppose to keep you safe on the road?

How is VLC Media Player suppose to keep you safe on the road?
pause button?

Are you going to use smooth shading at all? The model would probably look better if you didn't just blanket flat shade
It's not actually a vehicle it's a .dts model that i imported with Mission Editor as a static shape

It's not actually a vehicle it's a .dts model that i imported with Mission Editor as a static shape

Vehicle models are contained in dts files too.

I wanted to get back into 3D modeling and had no idea what to model
Ended up modeling a cpu. Well I mean I tried.

And jesus forget sketchup is the easiest and best 3D modeling programs I have ever used.
forget blended and C4D

And jesus forget sketchup is the easiest and best 3D modeling programs I have ever used.
forget blended and C4D
Idk why but i cant model in anything besides blender, everything else is just really odd for me to use besides milkshape which is kinda similar to blender

Idk why but i cant model in anything besides blender, everything else is just really odd for me to use besides milkshape which is kinda similar to blender
Blender is annoying af with the camera an points and dots and lines and whatever the forget.
Its takes so loving long to do something because you have to do everything by hand.
I cant use milkshape at all and C4D is also p hard for me since I barely use it.
Sketchup has allot of tools to automaticly do things for you. Personally I prefer to do things manual since it can add allot of detail but for 3D modeling I for some reason prefer that the program does half the work.
Saves time and its easier, well you dont have all the detail you can get in blender or C4D but ehh.

blender is god

knowledge is power