Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3772482 times)

Sights look a little off. They aren't centered.

Sights look a little off. They aren't centered.
they are, i just took a stuffty screenshot

Yet another re-texture of the HEV arms because no one can be bothered to completely re-animate any original first person arm model?

Why did you ignore me.. twice?

i made this in autodesk maya because im not used to blender, by the way i still have to make the UV map for this. each part is a separate object

but seriously, give me feedback because i hate being ignored

looks neat, but if its for bl its a bit too thin and realistic to fit in with blockland proportions

generally a good rule of thumb (if you're going to go for "blocko" style) is to scale the gun part sizes to the blockhead head, and squash any long portions to be shorter.

also looks really flat on the sides, which can be a problem if this model isnt for BL cause it makes it look one dimentional

i actually wished people did more of the checkerboard style modeling like how it was done in the planet londo weapon pack

also looks really flat on the sides, which can be a problem if this model isnt for BL cause it makes it look one dimentional
if you are talking about the stock, the grip and mag or also the handguard, you may be right, but yeah, its not for BL, but for ROBLOX (oops); my first attempt in submitting an object succeeded with this gun
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=61695.msg9549811#msg9549811
the thing is that the pistol was a single object. now the thompson is several ones, so mapping may be harder.

guess loving what

my car is in Unity!!!!!!!!
(it doesn't drive yet)

is that based off a r33

is that based off a r33
i used an r32 blueprint but i guess they look similar

what the actual forget did i just make

well i mean it has a handle on the bottom sooo

yeah