Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3772064 times)

:splash: / :egg:plant

fr tho shouldnt the  legs be pushing down/extending cause its pushing itself up as it jumps?

ok i'll try that tomorrow

the face of one determined robot

rate the jump animation
its really good

fr tho shouldnt the  legs be pushing down/extending cause its pushing itself up as it jumps?
the max leg extension can be seen in the t pose mode. its digitigrade and can't fully extend. it actually has -four- leg joints but the last two (ankle and foot joint) are combined because theres never going to be a scenario in which they need to move independently (at least in blockland)

omfg if i wasnt so busy with homework id join this im gonna make a mech thats gonna beat yall asses this weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@phanto it still has to push off. try jumping with your legs half bent, moving them up towards your chest first before pushing off the ground. its physically impossible to start the jump until your legs move back/downwards.

@phanto it still has to push off. try jumping with your legs half bent, moving them up towards your chest first before pushing off the ground. its physically impossible to start the jump until your legs move back/downwards.
thats true now that i think about it. hmm

now with 33% more digitigrade

« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 05:46:35 PM by Sideswipe »

Why is there a mech uprising?