The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3809297 times)

aren't you people lucky to have a modeling class i never even had any sort of computer media besides basic easy computer stuff
You got it all wrong I was in Swedish class and just decided to model something. Mostly just have been watching tutorials and learning by myself.

aren't you people lucky to have a modeling class i never even had any sort of computer media besides basic easy computer stuff
most people here never watched a single tutorial on how to model in their life. they just kept doing it over and over until they became proficient
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 04:13:05 PM by thegoodperry »

Shingling intensifies.
The way to make the corner brick was kinda questionable and would have to be reworked.
It's just a proof of concept anyway.

For the corners, try a design like this shown here (fig. 15): http://fuyiohome.com/products/gci-clay-roof-tiles/
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 05:06:52 PM by Barnabas »

rifle for my mech

edit: with mech

« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 12:56:00 AM by Pompmaker2 »

this was a model i made a while ago, it was supposed to be the second weapon in the MAD package

the idea was that once you shoot the rocket, pressing the fire button again would make the rocket redirect itself directly down.

How are the wings of the rocket supposed to pass through the barrel?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 01:44:22 PM by Filipe »

How are the wings of the rocket supposed to bass through the barrel?
that's for G.O.R.T. to know and for you to find out!

this was a model i made a while ago, it was supposed to be the second weapon in the MAD package

the idea was that once you shoot the rocket, pressing the fire button again would make the rocket redirect itself directly down.
this is an amazing model trog

that's for G.O.R.T. to know and for you to find out!
Slorp on my G.O.R.T. cause you know it's porp

Slorp on my G.O.R.T. cause you know it's porp
check in with me and do your mcjob

dude, that sword is hella cool.

when will u be releasing that?