The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3818362 times)

Nice bus. Btw, get antialiasing enabled for blockland, it makes screenshots look so much better. Kinda sad the maximum amount of mountpoints is 26 (32-6 for the wheels) in Blockland.

Volkswagen Amarok, fully rigged for blockland (needs some extra touches)

Normal:

Dutch police variant:

All of the optional stuff that can be enabled/disabled using /VEH commands

Features:
Daytime running lights
Headlights
Indicators
Brakelights
Reverse lights
All doors open
Hood opens
Rear hatch opens
Gas pedal works
Brake pedal works
Working screepmeter
Working fuel gauge (Vehicle Gas Mod compatible)
Working steering wheel
5 seats
Police variant has working lights, siren (same sound as Teneksi's Capital '93 police car)
Four wheel drive
Fully integrated and working dashboard
Working window wipers (I mean they move when you click the lever thats it)
Gear lever moves from D to R when reversing

Didn't even know we had these kind of police cars.
Also the amount of features is amazing, holy shiiit.

We only have them on beaches and forests, theyre not out on the road so thats probably why you havent seen any yet

I've deleted that bus I didn't like it but I've worked on something else which I'm really happy about

« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 03:47:55 PM by Daniel.S »

Looking good so far!

Some suggestions:

-You should probably use a different orange for the turn signals, the SAE/ECE Amber is the standard one for amber lights
-Hexagonal lights might look more Blockland-like
-Try using different tinted colours on the interior and the exterior. Black25, Black50, Black75 can be used for adding a little shading everywhere.

Looking good so far!

Some suggestions:

-You should probably use a different orange for the turn signals, the SAE/ECE Amber is the standard one for amber lights
-Hexagonal lights might look more Blockland-like
-Try using different tinted colours on the interior and the exterior. Black25, Black50, Black75 can be used for adding a little shading everywhere.
this pls

also add some door bevels on the inside of the truck too

this pls

also add some door bevels on the inside of the truck too
I've added door bevels, the only reason why the other side doesn't have it is because you that side doesn't really have a door

I'll change the colour to a more suitable orange but i don't really fancy making it any more less faces than what it is now, I don't know i just wasn't really happy with them when they were less poly
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 05:15:49 PM by Daniel.S »

am bored so I'm working on a 1930s car for BL that I hopefully won't suddenly stop working on like other mods I've done
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 05:30:27 PM by Insert Name Here² »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 05:30:18 PM by Insert Name Here² »